“Always favourite!”

Ranked #341 of 1,074 Restaurants in Manila
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Philippine, Fast food
Reviewed 21 December 2016

I always want come here when i go back home.love their chicken joy and yuumy burger steaks and the sauce is delicious,.

Reviewed 7 January 2015

Absolute crap, low grade dog food.Every thing is full of sugar,or it is not available sir. It was my first and last trip to jolli bee

Reviewed 23 March 2014

jollibee is very popular fast food restaurant in the philippines. it suits all the ages! and me? i grew up eating here.. this is one of my favorite! i still remembered when when i was a child my parents used to treat me here whenever i earn a star from school (day care center). it is consider a treat for filipino children here in the philippines. some of their branch has a small play ground. so if you have children, you may want to try and bring them here.. they may also like here. ^_^

Reviewed 1 August 2013

Many Filipino's want to eat in the Jollibee because the food is delicious and the amount of the food is not expensive. As I observe their employees is well-groomed,the place is clean and the food is presentable. And i think Jollibee is one of the best fast food restaurant here in the Philippines .

Reviewed 3 June 2013

During my childhood days, i am always looking forward for Sundays because after the Sunday mass, my mom will say, we will go to Jollibee afterwards.

Or, after i am hesistant to perfom a thing, she will bribe me in exchange of a meal in Jollibee. So all along, while growin up, Jolibee has been a friend of mine.

Chicken will never be as tasteful as Jolibee.
The gravy is like no other.

rest of the meals are good.

Its nice to Have Jolibee now, here in Singapore =)