See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

This diner is actually part of the hotel to which it is attached. Many of the older local Filipino gentry go here for a sentimental experience of more prosperous times when American influence was more pronounced.

It's clean, meals are cheap and well sized and for the clientele it's a home away from home.

I recommend the banana shake.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 October 2016

Midtown Inn, P. Faura St.,Ermita, Manila, ist an economy hotel, right in d' middle of the Ermita. The hotel staff, are nice. The location ist near the jeepney routes , Quiapo-Pasay City, and A.Mabini St. , und M.H.del Pilar...

Room Tip: " 3rd floor, has a nice view of Padre Faura St.."
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Edgar T
Reviewed 13 July 2016

A great place to have breakfast. The staff are friendly and efficient. As a foreigner I like bacon and eggs for breakfast and the Midtown Inn's breakfast is first rate. Their coffee has a strong and pleasant flavour and the price is very reasonable. Indeed I forgo a free breakfast at the hotel I stay at just to have Midtown's food.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 March 2016

I booked in this hotel before I fly to Manila for a business trip, unfortunately I've got a delayed flight and when I reaches the hotel the receptionist informed me that her colleague give my reservation to someone else and she transfer me to another room with higher price. The TV is not working! The water in the shower is not strong that I had to use a pale and a dipper to take a bathe! There is a wifi but has a poor connection. I use my own wifi. Concierge is so poor, they don't know what to do to customers that complains. The food in the diner is superb. I am recommending their delicious steak.I will never go back to this hotel!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Kai J
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I often eat here when staying at cherry blossom hotel. Excellent and cheap breakfast served by friendly and efficient staff. Breakfast is better than the Cherry Blossom one even though the latter is free. Just done the lane way from that hotel highly recommended for its atmosphere and food.

Room Tip: Crowded till about 8 30 am but after that plenty of space
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo