All reviewssan agustin churcholdest churchintramuros areacharming hotelwalled citythird floornational museumrizal parkstandard roomhot showerknightsweddingpesostaxiphilippinesfilipino
Reviewed 4 November 2016

The White Knight Hotel in Intramuros, Manila's Old City, is a beautiful, clean, inexpensive location. The people here are friendly, the service is wonderful a the food is very good. Some evenings there is live music. When you come to Manila, consider staying at the White Knight Hotel, I did and I was very impressed.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Donn L
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

We really enjoyed the white knight.
It's in a great location to get out and see some Manila history. The staff are great very attentive and friendly. Rooms very clean only slight problem was the noise that the building next to us made not sure what it was...didn't help sleep but the jet lag wouldn't have helped either.

Had a great stay

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2016

White knight hotel is located at the wall city intramuros.The hotel was built during the Spanish era. It is clean, room is average, the staff is friendly and helpful. They have a free tour around intramuros. The food is great. The wifi has a good connection. Worth coming back.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Len D
Reviewed 13 October 2016

Stayed here for an overnight in August this year and we found good things about this hotel:

Location: This hotel is centrally located in intramuros, walking distance from different historical tourist spots, near to parks and shopping malls, churches and museums. Good for sightseeing.

Lobby: Very nostalgic ambiance, like travelling back in time. Lobby staffs were approachable and their front desk receptionist were very efficient and friendly.

Food: The hotel have an in-house restaurant located on the ground floor offering different kinds of cuisine like Asian, Western and local. We ordered Margarita prawn, Chinese pork barbecue for main dish, Pine apple Ala mode for dessert and grape fruit and orange for beverage.

Rooms: Rooms are comfortable enough, elegant designs, soft bedding, nice showers.

Overall. A wonderful hotel as its best.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Lyka B
Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

It appears that the cheaper rooms are always unavailable but they will sell you a more expensive one. Last trip, my half Filipino nephew (my brother's son) came by to visit. Literally every employee in the lobby that I could see started laughing and grinning when we went out to eat and also when we went back to my room. The room is nice and air con works well. I asked for a room facing the other street (the one next to me) and was told it was reserved. The air con units are on the balcony and it never kicked on, meaning that the room was vacant. Even checked it in the middle of the night. Not worth the aggravation and the negative assumptions caused by having my nephew visit. Restaurant is not good but Juan is an excellent waiter.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo