Lowest prices for your stay
US$84
Free cancellation until 05/02/22
PricelineUS$77
Hotels.comUS$84
TravelocityUS$84
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 May 2021 via mobile

I booked this hotel as a requirement for isolation procedures while waiting for me and my bub’s swab result since I’m from overseas. Staffs were really warm, hospitable, accommodating and their service was superb! They even provided a cot/crib for my 6-months old baby so it’s very handy for me to move around the room and to enjoy my stay. Thank you to all the staffs!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Aleny Sumaya, Guest Services / Front Office at Ramada by Wyndham Manila Central, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2021

Dear carsulakaye,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Ramada by Wyndham Manila Central. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Here at Ramada, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.

Aleny Sumaya
Rooms Division Manager

Reviewed 15 May 2020

I stayed in a 2-bed room.

Cons

The bedsheets consistently had stains on them. I stayed here for almost a week and housekeeping changed my sheets almost every day. 75% of the time the new sheets had a stain on them.

Pros

The staff is friendly. The room and bathroom were clean. It's cool that they have a gym in this hotel. You get one buffet meal a day, and their buffet is delicious.

Date of stay: January 2020
Aleny Sumaya, Marketing at Ramada by Wyndham Manila Central, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2020

Dear 418trishal,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review on TripAdvisor.

The whole team is pleased to learn that you had a fantastic stay in our hotel due to our services. Your feedback regarding the linen is duly noted and well-received. We will look into making improvements. Thank you for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best Regards,

Ramada by Wyndham Manila Central

Reviewed 5 May 2020

We stayed in Ramada before the ECQ was implemented, we thought our stay would be cancelled because of the spread of the ncov. I have observed that they have implemented skeletal workforce and what impress me the most is that our breakfast buffet was not the typical setup. Instead, we were given platted meals but buffet serving. They have made changes ASAP for guests' safety , which is a plus for us! Food was great and service was superb from Check in to Check out experience. Can't wait for more visits to your hotel

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Aleny S, Rooms Division Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Manila Central, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2020

Dear spilledmytrust,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thorough review. We appreciate when a guest takes the time to get to know our hotel well and write a review extensive enough for other travelers to gain insights.

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It truly is our pleasure to ensure that our guests feel valued, comfortable and safe when staying with us. We know there's no place quite like home, but we're more than happy to be your oasis within the city.

We look forward to your return.

Best Regards,

Ramada by Wyndham Manila Central

Reviewed 12 April 2020

Got upgraded to a suite..river facing rooms. Great rooms..well equipped. The breakfast was amazing..had tons of options. The beds are very comfortable. I would recommend this for sure and will stay here again for sure...

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank cherrydxb
Reviewed 30 March 2020

Excellent location.

Very clean hotel although corridors could use more lightings.

Room was clean and neat. Bright motif would liven up the room.

Very professional and also courteous, welcoming, and friendly staffs.

Staffs, including security, concierge, bellboys, people at breakfast floor, and especially the reception desk and housekeeping staffs were all efficient. Truly all significant assets of the hotel management.

My score - 9.5/10. 0.5 was the inadequate lighting within the corridors and the not-so-bright room motif.

Special mention are Kim, Shai, Krisha, and Justine in Housekeeping, and Alexis, Nichole, Leo, and Nichole in Breakfast centre.

I will certainly, and absolutely, stay here again on my next trip to Manila.

Room tip: If your budget can afford it, and a better outdoor view is important to you, choose the higher class rooms.
Date of stay: March 2020