“Peaceful, sumptuous lunch in the heart of Manila”

My Kitchen at the Oasis
Ranked #3 of 1,129 Restaurants in Manila
Price range: US$10 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: My Kitchen at the Oasis offers a wide selection of international dishes and a contemporary Mediterranean dining experience. Come visit us and enjoy! The cuisine by Chef James and his team
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

On our way to Sofitel, we decided to have lunch. We went on to try My Kitchen at the Oasis located near Paco Church, Manila. Good thing we found parking which was just along the street, only to find out later that it was a pay parking (50 php for 2 hours). The place was nice, clean and peaceful. I ordered Fennel Crusted Salmon Fillet with Lime Sauce which was delicious but pricey considering the size of the salmon was really just enough for one. But the Strawberry Cheese Cake saved the day! It was creamy, delightfully sweet enough to make you want for more. It paired well with a cup of black coffee! With that, I had a great lunch. Will definitely come back for more

Reviewed 13 August 2018

I ate at My Kitchen, a predominately Italian restaurant, as it is located in the Oasis Hotel where I was staying. I had dinner which was very nice and the service and friendliness was excellent. Prices were reasonable.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Used to drive all the way to Chef Chris’ restaurant in Clark many years ago. He has maintained the deliciousness and quality in his Manila restaurant. The rolled pizza is still the star but there are many other noteworthy dishes to try. Only hassle is the location which on a bad day can be longer than the 1.5 hour trip to Clark from Makati.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here in early June for my son's burthday. It was wonderful. Quiet hotel, not much people, there was a nice pool for my sons to enjoy. The pool also has a waterfall which adds to the ambiance of this rustic hotel.
The room was nice. Big enough for our family of 5. AC was cool. However, on your way to the 3rd floor there was a funky smell near the plants along the veranda.
The food was also amazing. About 700 average price per plate. Not bad because it was very good and craftily done. They had big servings. We ordered the Oso Buco & Carbonara and a shot of tequila rose. Very good! The only deal breaker was - they did not have ice buckets and pitcher of water to be brought up in their rooms. We wanted water with ice but they did not allow it. They only provided 2bottled water in the room. This was not enough for us of course. If you want ice, you need to go down and get it yourself. I was feeling festive that night and we wanted to order more but after the issue about the ice and water, we did not bother ordering more. Also, there was no convenience store nearby so no way for us to get more water. We considered driving around to look for a 7-11 but then we would loose our parking space and would have to park far which I did not like because the streets were not well lit. We already considered ordering water from MyKuya or Grab delivery because it was frustrating to not have drinking water. Good thing we brought a coleman and asked the bar downstairs that we'd just pay for the ice and water. Their food was great but their staff lacked empathy. Is it so much to ask for ice and water?
On a management pov maybe there were incidents of missing ice buckets or pitchers or utensils. So maybe you could ask for a deposit from the guest and just return it upon check out once all items were secured. Very small issue which kinda saddened our night.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Great food, great service and reasonably priced. Would definitely return! We both got pasta dishes and they were fantastic!