1,333 results
All reviews rizal park buffet breakfast american embassy cowboy grill ermita area small hotel walking distance deluxe room metered taxi street noise robinsons mall close to the airport enjoyed my stay bw ryan elevator pilar
Reviewed 1 June 2018

Good value, clean room, comfortable bed, friendly staff. Higher up rooms on the side street are more quiet. Aircon a bit loud. Good location with bars and restaurants nearby as well as Robinsons (mall). Not too far from Baywalk and Intramuros. Breakfast is good, but more choice for Asian travellers. There are eggs and omelettes, but as I missed some whole wheat bread/cheese/ham. I plan to stay there again next year.

Room Tip: Higher up rooms on the side street are more quiet
Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Best Western H, General Manager at Best Western Hotel La Corona Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear inruf,

Many thanks for your post. We are glad that you liked your stay overall. Our Hotel is really the ideal place for leisure because our location is literally at the center of the Tourist District. We look forward to your return in Manila.

If in the meantime I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to email me at tetromualdo@bestwesternlacoronamanila.com.

Ma. Celeste Romualdo

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 3 days 2 nights in the suite room. The room had 1 super king sized bed and a living room. 1 LCD 32 inch tv with cable, window type aircon, ceiling fan, vault, mini bar, kettle, free coffee, basic toiletries and bathtub with shower.

Seems the bathroom was newly refitted and the suite is quite large. We loved it even though it was a corner suite overlooking the street. Some noise outside May be heard but it didn't bother us.

Chose this hotel because I had business at St Lukes Extension Clinic (SLEC) at Bocobo St. which was 2 blocks over around 6-10 minute walk. I chose this over other more budget hotels because it looked more well cared and some parking considerations.

Parking was quite limited and especially hard during the morning but gets easier at night. Hotel will assist you to find a spot tho it can be at the street besides the hotel.

The whole place is small but seems well cared for. The decor inside the suite is lovely and bathroom is modern.

Seems clean enough but toiletries need upgrading. Tho with price I guess that's fine.

I was disappointed with only 1 tv but our stay wasn't affected.

Ordered room service which arrived on time and tasted good.

Breakfast was very limited but tasted good.

Check in and check out is slow tho we arrived around 3pm already. Had to wait 30-40 minutes at check-in because room wasn't available. Gave us complimentary snacks at the bistro while waiting.

No biggie.

Enjoyed our stay very much.

Worth the money.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank LifeAsMrsRobles

Dear LifeAsMrsRobles,

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. We valued the opportunity to serve you and are appreciative of your remarks especially your comments about our room. Well noted on areas for improvement, will definitely look into those.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your future visit.

If in the meantime I can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to email me at tetromualdo@bestwesternlacoronamanila.com.

Reviewed 25 May 2018

very clean and staff very friendly. I had a small problem with the plumbing but was repaired in a timely manner. I always stay at this hotel while in Manila because of its value priced rooms and clean rooms which were recently renovated. I stayed in overpriced hotels also but this hotel was above standards in Manila. very pleased

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western H, General Manager at Best Western Hotel La Corona Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

Dear gamble fridge,

We gratefully appreciate your words. We are honored to be your hotel to go to whenever you are Manila. Thank you once more.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed at La Corona twice in the last two months whilst visiting manila.

The rooms are spacious and clean a d the WiFi works well throughout the entire hotel. Check in was quick and easy and the staff are very friendly. Breakfast was a bit poor, e.g. choices etc but were weren't too bothered. There's a Jollibee opposite the hotel anyway.

Good location in malate, walking distance to the Spanish parts of the city. A Robinson's mall is only a ten minute walk too. We didnt mind the location, but there are a lot of homeless people that sleep rough in the nearby streets. I know some people will find this distressing. However I would recommend for a short, cheap and cheerful stay in Manila

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Der Stu B,

Thank you so much for your review and for sharing it in Trip advisor! We always try to make our guests have the best experience during their stay. It is good to hear that the employees provided friendly service. We really appreciate your feedback because it helps us understand what we are doing right, what to continue doing for future guests and what we need to improve. We really look forward to your future stays with us.

If in the meantime I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to email me personally at tetromualdo@bestwesternlacoronamanila.com.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Nickel and dime charges for late check out of 360 per hour. Minibar three and four times the cost of same items across the street. Diamond member given the tourist treatment. Air con broken in deluxe room. Very small space for families. Walk over many homeless outside the front door. Smoking area in front of hotel is disgusting.

Room Tip: Do not look out any windows. Maintain security at all times.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Best Western H, General Manager at Best Western Hotel La Corona Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear Jerry T,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. Thank you for bringing this to our attention as we believe that it is through guest feedback that we can improve. We will look into your comments to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.