Lowest prices for your stay
US$87
US$41
Hotels.comUS$87
PricelineUS$53
TravelocityUS$87
All reviews pedro gil great stay spacious room executive suite hot water hotel staff receptionist kitchenette quarantine toiletries bathtub
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 July 2021

My stay here was great! Staff and service was very prompt and excellent! The rooms are very roomy and clean. I only wish there was a microwave but the kettle was really a big help! Thank you.

I wish hotel kimberly all the best and keep up the good work

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Natalie Ng, General Manager at Hotel Kimberly Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2021

Dear 2pr2021,

Thank you very much for the 5 star review and well wishes. We truly appreciate it! I am so glad you had a great stay and liked our service. Our premier and executive suites with kitchenettes have microwave and cooking facilities. And yes, all rooms are equipped with kettles. I hope to see you return again in the future.

With best wishes,

Reviewed 20 July 2021

The check-in was smooth and staff was very attentive. At first glance, the room looked clean. But as I was in Quarantine for 10 days, I was responsible for keeping the unit clean. When I started sweeping the floor, I saw dust bunnies under the bed and liquid residue on the floor (the room was not mopped before I occupied the said unit. The only bedding was the sheets on the bed; no blanket. The bathroom mirror was not clean either. After taking one's shower and the room is steamy, one can see splashes on the mirror. They gave plastic utensils by default. I mean, come on! First of all, they're so bad for the planet. Second, the quality of the plastic is so inferior, one cannot even push in the fork as it bends on contact with food. We (the clientele) are from homes where we use real utensils and the fact that we're in the hotel for 10 days, they could have just given us real cutlery sets, including plates. It's just extending customer service - making our confinement more comfortable and as homey as possible. I did ask for real cutlery set and they quickly acquiesced to my demand. Another thing I wish they had were exercise equipment. I asked for one - either a stationary bike or a treadmill and they said that they have them but in their other branch (Tagaytay). Instead of letting the equipment sit in Tagaytay, they could make a little bit more money by renting out the machines to those who would like to have an equipment in their room. In revenge, the food was excellent, albeit, there could have been more variety in their cuisine. I ate rice in every meal for 10 days.

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Natalie Ng, General Manager at Hotel Kimberly Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2021

Dear yvonnecutaran,

Thank you for your feedback and congratulations on completing your quarantine. Thank you for your compliments to the check in staff and food. As guest experience remains our priority, we have taken note of your comments and assure you that our staff and I are fully committed to a great and comfortable hotel stay for our guests. I address your concerns as follows:

1. Cleanliness. My sincere apologies if your room's condition did not meet your standards. We are taking steps to ensure these things (dust bunnies, splash stains) do not happen again. Our housekeeping staff work hard to keep the hotel clean and will keep improving. Please note that additional blankets and other items you may need are available upon request by either calling the Housekeeping local or the Reception which is manned at all times.

2. We have looked into the quality of the plastic cutleries and apologize for the quality. We are currrently examining alternative items and permanent cutleries to be given to guests upon check in instead. Please note that due to the current pandemic and government guidelines, disposable plates and cutleries are used for the mutual safety of guests and staff. In normal times, 'real' culteries and plateware are used and remains the management preference.

3. Exercise equipment. If requested upon reservation and with prior notice, this can be considered as a special request accommodation. I recommend guests bring (foldable) yoga mats and elastic bands and join livestream or recorded exercise sessions which is possible with the complimentary wi-fi.

4. I am glad to hear you liked the food which can be packaged into the stay or ordered ala carte from Cafe K. Our board meals consist of rice due to overwhelming guest demand (people complained when we served pasta). Rest assured, personal preferences are taken into account and our chefs are glad to work with our guests' dietary preferences given at least 24 hour notice. I recommend guests booking advise us prior to arrival or upon check in.

I hope this helps. I understand that quarantine stays are trying at the best of times and thank you and all our guests for your patience. I hope this doesn't detract you from staying at Hotel Kimberly once more - hopefully in better times.

Reviewed 11 June 2021

The hotel staff did an extra mile in granting my mother's request to change a room during her quarantine stay. Clean and spacious rooms, friendly and gracious hotel staff. Thank you so much for the great stay!

Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank S3533ZXdonnap
Natalie Ng, General Manager at Hotel Kimberly Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2021

Dear S3533ZXdonnap,

Thank you so much for your 5 star review and recommendation. We truly appreciate it! We are so pleased to hear your mom had a good quarantine stay and enjoyed the room and service. Wishing her (and you) the best.

Reviewed 18 May 2021

thank you and GOD BLESS,I'm very much appreciate your good service and the hotel room are neat and clean. the operator can assist you actively, when you orders some food they can served you not later a half hour.

Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank hanzpadillo0421
Natalie Ng, General Manager at Hotel Kimberly Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback and 5 star review hanzpadilla0421! We truly appreciate it. I hope your quarantine stay was comfortable and wish you the best for your future plans. God bless you.

Reviewed 27 April 2021

Location Location Location! An excellent Hotel if you need US Embassy services as its just a quick walk to Manila Bay and other locations no need for taxi. Staff was accommodating considering the city under quarantine. Free breakfast daily during our stay but my only complaint is food had too much garlic for my taste. I like garlic but not to the point where had to brush teeth twice. The room was spacious with a view of the Pedro Gil St.

Room tip: Rooms facing the North are spacious and view of the street.
Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank cebudaywalker
Natalie Ng, General Manager at Hotel Kimberly Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2021

Dear cebudaywalker,

Thank you so much for your 5 star review and feedback. We truly appreciate it!

I am glad you had a good stay and have noted your comments on garlic for the kitchen staff. For future reference, you can make your preferences known to the Cafe K staff and they will adjust to accommodate your taste.

Once more, thank you. I wish you the best with your plans.