Review Highlights
One Gigantic Suburb Sized Market !!

If you want really cheap stuff in Manila, you head to Divisoria. It's basically a whole suburb of... read more

Reviewed 6 May 2022
David E
Melbourne, Australia
Another good market

And have a good market good value for money with most things be careful when buying electrical... read more

Reviewed 14 March 2020
tylersY4577AX
Melbourne, Australia

Recommended experiences in and around Luzon
from US$37.34
from US$35.00
from US$55.00
from US$93.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 December 2018

It's crowded; difficult to navigate; shabby and worn down. But an excellent experience of an eastern market. Beware of pick-pockets. But do not give it a miss.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed 12 December 2018

Divisoria market is not just one building or one block of market. It is compose of may be around 5 malls and blocks of streets. It is actually a whole town of market. Here you can buy anything you want from eco bags to toys to clothing and even household and office items . There are some stores where you can buy Tshirts in whole sale prices. Even industrial materials you can buy here. The cheapest place where you can buy anything and everything.

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank DOLORES P
Reviewed 21 November 2018

I read about this place before going to Manila, and knew that I wanted to visit. My hotel was right next to the new glitzy Mall of Asia, to which the Concierge recommended that I go. When I mentioned that I was interested in seeing Divisoria, the guy at the Concierge said I should avoid the place and that the Mall of Asia has much better merchandise. I told him that I was not interested in the merchandises, but rather to see a lively marketplace fotr the ordinary Phillipinians. Long story short, I went to the Divisoria Mall. It is a 4 story building chuck full of cheap merchandise, but the experience was well worth it. Oh, I would be remiss if I did not mention the backrub I got: for 100 pesos (2 USD) it was a 45 minutes back / shoulder / head / neck massage - the best 2 dollars I have ever spent!

Yes, it is in a bit rundown neighborhood, and you should be aware of your surroundings, but despite the crowds and despite sticking out like an obvious tourist, I did not feel unsafe. If you really want to see the real world market place and see a bit about the real culture, this is the place you should go. Just don't expect high quality merchandise, but hey you just might find a really good deal on a clothing.

Date of experience: October 2018
3  Thank DincerP
Reviewed 16 November 2018 via mobile

Variety and cheap products. You can bargain too. I enjoyed walking down to the very narrowed small shops full both sides of the way.

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank sauda246
Reviewed 15 November 2018

A huge shopping district that just keeps getting bigger. I enjoy the street shopping the most but there are indoor malls of shops - with aircon - so that is also a plus. They probably have whatever you are looking for, at great prices. Clothes, jewelry, hardware, toys, phone accessories, even a magic store. It is a turn around point for a number of jeepney routes so very easy to get to.

Date of experience: September 2018