See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel is very accommodating, the staffs are approachable especially their front desk associates. The foods are delicious. I had a nice and relaxed stay on their hotel, the room has complete amenities and also they have an extra slippers for the guests and I kinda like it. I will surely come back when I visit the Philippines again

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

The rooms are very much relaxing and comfortable and they also have a good wifi connection. There are plenty of things around to see like the malls, churches and also a few places to eat at or you can just get downstairs and enjoy their buffet restaurant. I enjoyed the service of the room attendants because they cleaned my room well. The front office staffs are very accommodating. First time in Chinatown LaiLai Hotel and I am totally happy with my experience.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Marjorie S
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Its a nice place and very nice set up on a bed! Its good place and very clean in the room. Housekeeping department is very nice to assist the gues,Food is very nice texture and delocious! Chinatown is hotel is good thanksyou!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Nektut
Reviewed 20 July 2017

The front desk gave us warm welcome, and the food is very delicious in Chinatown Lai Lai Cafe. Good efficient service of the staff, and the room is so clean and affordable. We enjoy our stay here.....

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank nhel C
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

The hotel was really clean and very comfy to stay.Me and my wife were so happy ,food and malls are nearby too so it was all a very convenient experience to us.I'm already plan to stay here when I'm visit to Manila again.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple