“Charming old school atmosphere, good for when you want some Americanish food”
Review of Cafe Adriatico

Cafe Adriatico
Ranked #9 of 1,147 Restaurants in Manila
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 August 2018

I come here most times I'm in Manila. Cafe Adriatico is a good place to eat when I want a cobb salad or some baked salmon or something that isn't necessarily Asian. Don't get me wrong; Filipino food is my favorite, and they have that here too. But every now and then I want a taste of the USA and this is a great place to get it.

The cobb salad is just right for a small meal. Today I had the Yemeni oxtail and it was pretty good. Lots of high-profile people eat here, just leave them alone and eat your baked salmon and enjoy the atmosphere.

Do note that they keep it frigid in Cafe Adriatico for some reason so bring a sweater or shawl.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 17 July 2018

Had chicken stroganoff at my first visit and found it so yum that i went again after 2 days :) tried Chicken Ala Kiev in my last visit and same yum yum ! Perhaps another connection i had was that this place is serving food since Nov, 79 (which is my month/year of birth) lols - if you are in the area do visit this perfect place to dine

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 22 June 2018

I tried their oxtail dish which is nice despite a bit too salty and pricey. I think you can get better food elsewhere for the same price you paid here.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Very good food it's a perfect place to meet up with some good old friends and catching up. Servers were very good and attentive.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 18 June 2018

A good western restaurant near the center of Malate. I have dined several times here and never been disappointed. The restaurant has a nice spanish decoration. If you go upstairs and have a seat near the windows you overlook the Adriatico Circle.

Date of visit: June 2018