Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
US$31
Free cancellation until 01/02/22
Priceline
US$42
Free cancellation until 04/02/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$36
Free cancellation until 02/02/22
eDreamsUS$34
ZenHotels.comUS$35
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 June 2019 via mobile

The room is clean, bed is comfy and the staffs are friendly! They have modern and nice KTV too! And btw, I love their lomi (you should try it). Highly recommendable if you are looking for a place to stay accessible to Business District, Universitiy Belt and shopping destinations in Divisoria.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 June 2019

My friends and I went there and stayed at the Sun Star Suite. This is a perfect example of 'don't judge a book by it's cover'. The location may be a bit off but it's a totally different story once you come in. They have a posh lobby, comfortable beds, super delicious foods and the best KTV! We were really surprised that there's a place like that in Quiapo.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank janelosalazar
Reviewed 5 May 2019 via mobile

You can’t fault the hotel much because it’s very modern, clean and comfortable, staff are lovely and the food is great... but the location is awful. It must be the best hotel in this part of the city because we couldn’t find anywhere else like it! The surrounding area just feels very grubby and chaotic, which was a real shame. There’s no nearby restaurants, and although there was a shopping mall/area nearby, the shops are old and worn. I didn’t feel safe walking round here at night. If the hotel was situated in a better area I’d give it a 5 star rating.

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank abbyystevens
Reviewed 1 February 2019

It's not the most accessible place, a bit difficult to get to if you have large luggage items because of the craziness outside, but I'm glad I stumbled upon this place while exploring the Quiapo area. Location is good, there is plenty to see in the vicinity and there are jeeps right outside that take you to intramuros or rizal park area or you could just walk along Quezon bridge, it takes about a half hour to get to intramuros from there depending on which route you take. There are also little electronic tricycles that take you to Binondo or Divisoria from there.

I booked a suite here and I was not disappointed. Very clean, lots of space to move around and everything was well presented and seemed new.

The surrounding area is very busy and can be quite noisy at certain times. I was glad to see the room had good quality insulated windows that helped with the noise when shut. Unfortunately the rooms are not completely sealed off from the outside, there were large gaps in the airconditioner fixture that were not sealed off particularly obvious in the morning allowing fumes from all the cars in the highway to get in.

Check in was a bit of a pain, there are two or three ladies at the front desk but they did not seem capable of checking in more than one guest at a time. A bit of an annoyance when a bunch of people show up at the same time to check in as was my experience. Check in is 2pm and they are quite strict on this.

Also, the place has a family ktv on the second floor but I don't think there was a restaurant. You need to order your breakfast in advance the day before from the front desk and assign the time, so if you wake up early, you'll have to wait a bit and if you plan on sleeping in, expect a knock on the door. It's a bit of an annoyance not being able to just get your breakfast when you wake up. On the plus side of that, breakfast they provide was really quite good. I was happy with my beef tapa and rice and waffles and hash browns.

Overall, I found the quality of hotels across Manila in this price range to be lacking but this was quite the find. I would definitely book here again without hesitation if I were to return.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

I am a frequent visitor of the hotel. Since I have a lot of meetings in a day, I needed rest for at least 2 to 3 hours and this is provided by Sun Star.

I am very much satisfied to have a comy short stay to ease my tiring day in this hotel. The rooms they provide are always spacious and are in great shape.

My 3hours stays are always satisfying. Bed is big. Bathroom is well cleaned and hot/cold water is working. All others are great.

Kudos to this affordable hotel and their warm, approachable staff.

Date of stay: July 2018