See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 January 2011

We stay at this condo for the total of 11 days. The location is really convenience, 15-20 mnts from the airport, it just 3 minutes aways from greenbelt mall, and you can go to others mall like Landmark and Glorieta, they are just a walking distance. Swimming pool and gym are in there, just need to take an elevator. There are 4 to 5 street vendors selling breakfast lunch and dinner as cheap as 10-44 pesos( $ 1). Transportation is not the issue, you can get taxi pretty much anywhere. Overall for just 70 US dollars a night, we enjoyed staying at this condo.

• Stayed: December 2010
8  Thank brillian_46
Reviewed 4 December 2009

but..!!! the only thing that made me discourage is when the time that one of the security guard didnt treated me well... Well., I stayed there for almost 2months and there was one time that it's I think late at night about 11pm and I enter the condotel in the back entrance.... I just dont like how the guard treat me when I enter the condotel...He doubted that Im just an ordinary person who is trying to bring a mess to the hotel., well Im a considerate person and trying to understand it! But despite of it.... I love the place.... especially the unit 24E.... where I stayed...

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Kysmiere
Reviewed 14 March 2009

Greenbelt parkplace isn't a condotel, I lived there from Sept '07 to April '08. The building is one of the best in Makati outside of the premiere hotels of course. I don't know what others were expecting but it is just a place to stay... it isn't an hotel... bring your own towels etc. the location is Excellent... just a few mins walk to greenbelt 1 then onto Glorietta.... restaurants, cinema are all nearby.
It's a great building and a great location.

Stayed: September 2007, travelled solo
9  Thank gm47
Reviewed 20 June 2008

Green Belt Park Place is not a condotel, it is a private condominium suite , I stayed there many times for around $60 per night,
As a buisness man from Scotland
I have stayed in good and bad hotels in Manila at least $150 per night but $200 plus for a good one ! , also condotels witch average around $75 per night , I tryed 3 condotels in Maktis Green belt all were dumps,
Green Belt Park place represents very good value for money ,its true a no thrills places to stay , but its clean and most brokers provide internet and cable TV,swimming pool and gym ( both are decent )
self catering and sending clothing and bedding to the launderette is the only chore but they can be collected and returned by the staff,
Those wishing for a cheap stay this is great
For those on a small budget wanting 4/5 star service get real !
Get a proper hotel don;t be cheap or you will be disapointed, after all theres a reasons hotels charge what they charge !
Im cheap and I think most sublets are fine.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
16  Thank Jackkuk
Reviewed 23 January 2008

We just returned from a 2-weeks stay in Greenbelt ParkPlace Condominium. Our vacation was in time for Christmas (Dec.2006) and naturally, we were looking forward to a good holiday. This condotel ruined our holidays. This condotel has its own website but DO NOT BELIEVE what they say as they don't make good on their advertisement: Ex. services offered include internet access, linens, etc. The unit given to us did not have a telephone (landline) access, no internet access, and 1 pc. of old towel for a couple. We were made to choose from several units - we chose one, paid a reservation on it, confirmed the said unit several times before our arrival. Presto, we were given ANOTHER unit which is smaller, stinky, dirty! Only when I complained did we get a different unit - supposed to be an "upgrade" but still the same dirty, unprepared unit without internet access/telephone line, 1 towel for a couple, ants running around the kitchen sink, water coming out of the refrigerator, very low water pressure, among others. We spent a great deal of our stay sending messages to the one person appointed by the property owners to attend to guest. The property owners said the property manager is on hand to attend to us. NOT TRUE, there was nobody there other than a representative who was new in the job and does not seem to know what to do with our complaints. This is the worst place we have ever been in all our travels. So if you don't want to ruin yours, do not stay here.

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled as a couple