Greenbelt Parkplace Condotel
US$110
US$105
US$117
US$107
Ramada Manila Central(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$64
Hotel H2O(Manila)
US$76
US$67
Kimberly Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$65
Trip.com
The Bayleaf Intramuros(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$56
Travelocity
US$45
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 July 2016

We have booked online the Alcoves 11 unit. It was a great experience in Legaspi village, Makati Manila. Apartment was nice and very well kept with kitchen, washing machine, fridge, living room and a bedroom.
Considering the location, the price was reasonable.
I recommend this unit for those who wish to stay in Makati. For couples a and families is perfect for a week stay.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank lucanaturalis
Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

Booked through AirBnB with Ms Raqx/Fe,

The host itself is great. Very attentive & usually provide our needs as soon as requested. She usually always get back to us whenever via email as she's not in the country.

The size of the unit is decent for 4 people & baby friendly which is why I loved it the most.

Just few things that needs to be improved like;

- Making sure the ceiling fans are maintained dusted.

- I think the refrigerator need to be replaced as it is opening by itself.

- Need to spray a insect killer as the small cockroaches comes out at night time. (That's why make sure take out your bin before you head to bed)

-Add more kitchen utensils like plates, glasses & cutlery. Also casserole & pans to cook at.

Also the hotel service & facilities is great! Reception & concierge always smiling & helpful.

But all in all our stay has been lovely & will be booking with Raqx/Fe in the near future.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Jhaynhell
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

I have stayed here so many times with the different hosts/property agent. The location it self is very convenient. Next to shopping centre; Rustans, Greenbelt, Landmark, Glorietta, SM so if you love shopping is a plus. Lots of restaurants nearby the area. Mini stop & Family Mart is just few minutes walk if you get hungry at midnight.

Reception & concierge are very helpful.

My recent stay is w/ Ms Raqx/Fe (Unit 22F) ~ Found through AirBnB.
The condo unit is family friendly & spacious for 4Adults & 1baby, also a budget friendly unit.

The host Ms Raqx/Fe is great, always get a reply from her within as soon as even if she lived in US.

There's just few things that's need to be improved though, such as the Fridge is a little out dated I had to use sticky tape to make sure the fridge is shut properly. Second the unit needs to be dusted regularly (I did when we stayed as my hay fever/sinus attacked me on the first day) to be honest, I am not sure where it's coming from as we don't open any windows at all maybe in the aircon I guess?!?

But all in all I am very happy with our stay & would definitely come back again for our next holiday.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 November 2015

Unit 15L of Greenbelt Parkplace,Makati is really good for a month long stay. At first it looks like small, but it is just because of the partitions in the areas of bedroom, kitchen, living room and also the bathroom. Then I realized that it is just good for a solo or 2 or three persons, and the time that i stayed here I was just alone, so it looks bigger for me. :) I have nothing bad to say about the Unit except in one, it don't have a balcony to chill. hehe but it's okay, I can chill and have moments inside the room and I don't smoke so I wouldn't be needing an open area. :) The agent/s that assist me are really accommodating, anything that I asked or need, they will give me. well if it's still included in the rental things. hehe and Lastly, it is near Greenbelt, Glorietta, Landmark and SM Makati, so whenever i want to go to the mall to shop or eat or just walk around, I don't need to ride a cab,bus or jeepney, it is just 5-10mins. walk away. isn't it amazing?? :) So I would recommend anyone to rent here, even more than a month. :)

Room Tip: Pool Area is really a good place to chill.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Angelie A
Reviewed 18 November 2015

The room in Unit 9D of Greenbelt Parkplace is pretty good. At first it would look like a studio condo unit but it is laid out like a 1 bedroom unit! It makes good use of the space. The only thing that it doesn't have is a balcony, but it is okay. The unit is complete with towels, tissue paper, plates, cups, and utensil. There is air conditioning in the bedroom and living area. Good for an overnight stay! The agent was also very accommodating to me and my friends' needs. Would recommend anyone to rent here.

Room Tip: Good complete unit 9D in Greenbelt Parkplace
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends