“Good place to eat if you are not very hungry.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Qubiertos Grill & Restaurant
Ranked #1,224 of 2,080 Restaurants in Quezon City
Reviewed 29 June 2018

My family treated me to lunch at Qubiertos Congressional Road near Tandang Sora QC last Father's Day. We came in at around 11:00am where only 3 tables were occupied in their small inner aircon dining hall. Our food was served after almost an hour There was no problem with the food which is ok and reasonably priced. However, I think their manpower is not enough considering that the restaurant is not really full. I appreciate the courtesy of the staff but they can only do that much. It was shadowed by inconvenience due to long waiting time which i believe is beyond their control. It also boils down to the kitchen staff who perhaps are also pressured. It is not bad to maximize people in a business as long as the quality of service does not suffer.
Also when you eat there, I suggest that you bring your own dessert because of limited choice in their menu.

Reviewed 26 February 2016

The place is air-conditioned, small but clean. Food servers are attentive and courteous. We ordered garlic rice, fried rolls, laing, and crispy catfish. All were great but a bit more expensive than the Filipino restaurant across the street. That's because they charge extra for the rice whereas other restaurants offer free rice with their entrees.