“Friendly Attentive Staff”

The Contemporary Hotel
Ranked #30 of 64 Hotels in Quezon City
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

I have been coming to this hotel for the last few years now because my Dad is familiar to the area. We stayed for 6 days here to spend time with them and the place is maintained, cleaned, and staffed well. I do not smell the strong insect repellent spray along the hallways anymore, the mosquitoes have diminished in the lobby. The floors are mopped clean on a daily basis. The staff members are always smiling, attentive and ready to help.
Breakfast is good for the price you pay. I hope they can make better coffee moving forward. Maybe we can start with French Coffee press? I don’t mind an extra charge for it.
The rooms are cleaned well and housekeeping is responsive. The concierge/security staff are helpful and friendly as well.
On this latest visit, I have noted a sense of pride on the staff members and this gives me joy and confidence that I can come back here for service that will only improve, and most of all a safe place where my Dad can come and rest well.
Congratulations to the team. Mabuhay!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 18 November 2017

We have stayed here for a week. They staff specially Kim from the front desk, the waiters and the guards were very friendly. They always greeted us and made sure to help us out on getting a cab. It was overall a great experience but we have noticed a few concerns. The food was very tasty, but not too much to choose from and a bit expensive. They hotel entrance, pathways and room were clean and decent but their heater was quite hard to manage. We could also hear the noise from the kids outside the pool from our room. The pool was also clean and with an okay size, but an extra child needed to pay a certain fee for using the pool. It was quite weird, same as issuance of stabs for breakfast and for swimming. I have never experienced that before in other hotels. The wi-fi was very slow! We will definitely come back! Thanks guys!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 February 2017

Rooms are spacious as well as the bathroom. My son loves the swimming pool, which can be used for free, of course. Basic food choices on their free buffet breakfast. Overall, it was a pleasant stay. Just advise them if you are not comfortable with strong scents, the room smells overly good.

Stayed: December 2016
Reviewed 7 February 2017

Excellent service. All staff are friendly and accommodating. The place is walking distance to SM Sta Mesa We have buffet breakfast, for extra person the buffet cost 199 pesos only. The room is big enough for us. Swimming pool is great. I'm always happy to return here!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Det C
Reviewed 7 February 2017

great place for staycation. the staff are very accommodating . the breakfast is also great . excellent service . perfect for relaxation . i love my whole stay in this hotel . i will recommend this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends