US$78
Luxent Hotel(Quezon City)
US$91
US$67
Hotels.com
Broadway Court Apartelle(Quezon City)(Great Value!)
US$30
US$57
US$60
US$51
Agoda.com
Soleste Suites(Quezon City)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$40
Priceline
Yuj Inn(Quezon City)(Great Value!)
US$29
US$22
Agoda.com
Stone House Hotel(Quezon City)
US$23
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsdining placesstrategic locationateneomiracleuniversitytraineefacilitiesballroombankspillows
Reviewed 12 August 2015

Although room i stayed in has no windows ( i asked the guys at the reception there are other room categories and I think a suite with a view),i enjoyed the privacy and quiet sleep i had throughout the night, no noise of trucks along the main road.Had to use my room key to access the floor where I'm staying at and felt more secured with a roving guard 24 hours.
WIFI connection was reliable. Breakfast is served inside the room but there are days they do a simple buffet. Service is genuine with smiles from the reception and housekeepers. The only let down is the small elevator which i think is not enough to keep up when they are fully booked.Otherwise, this is by far the best accommodation option in Katipunan if you are attending a short course or a seminar in Ateneo, it's just walking distance, safe! Lots of inexpensive dining options around the vicinity. I hope they'll have an improved breakfast in terms of variety by my next visit sometime October.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank jen_abad21
317_OHR, General Manager at Oracle Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2015

Dear Jen_abad21,

Thank you for your positive feedback.With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.

We appreciate your suggestion about improving our breakfast choices and rest assured we will take time to review and take action on this .

Please feel free to send me an e-mail (sabrina.salvador@oraclehotel.com.ph) so I can assist you directly on your reservation this coming October.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

Stayed here for one night because it was the closest hotel to ADMU. Had to pick up my mom who was taking her MA there. Upon checking in, I was greeted with a warm smile by all the staff present that night. I stayed in a standard room tho i forgot what room number it was. (Rm 717 or rm 719) I personally liked the touch of lights in the room and the privacy it has to offer (there's no windows but no big deal for me). It's also along Katipunan. If you're a food enthusiast, i strongly suggest trying UP town center. There's a lot restaurants to try. Double thumbs up for that! The security guard assisted me in grabbing a tricycle. Very helpful guy. Fee's about 30PHP.

If you're planning meet ups or attending seminars in Katipunan, i suggest this hotel as this one's strategically located in the area. Would definitely recommend. Shout out to Kane the guy in the front desk. Great service and such a sweet guy. Kudos to the hotel!

Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo

Dear Anna R,

Thank you for leaving us a review. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and I will be sure to share your feedback with the rest of the team particularity with Kane, whom you have specially mentioned.

We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 5 August 2015

While some earlier reviews may not be that positive merely because of limited facilities or small rooms this hotel offers, my colleague made the reservation and we are both glad to have chosen to stay in Oracle for the 2nd time around as we needed to attend a short course in AdMU While our first stay almost 3 years ago was really short , we saw a lot of improvements when it comes to their service.Staff greeted us with sincere smiles particularly the wait staff serving during breakfast at the penthouse.Although breakfast can still be improved as we hoped for more choices such as variety of breads,clearly staff must have been trained well by the new management. Kudos to the hotel lady manager , we saw her in the elevator greeted us warmly ensuring our needs are taken cared of. On our last day we even saw her again during breakfast and surprised she knew us by individual names,very professional. We stayed on the 8th floor, room we stayed in may be small but it was just right and comfortable for us having to have 2 single beds. Linens are fresh and clean. We will surely come back soon.

Stayed: July 2015

Dear Gracelyn007,

Thank you for taking time to write a review after your stay with us . Your comments are very much valued and I'll be more than happy to share the kind words you have expressed to the whole team.

Customer Loyalty is what keeps us do what we do .Seeing happy and satisfied guests returning in our hotel is definitely gratifying.

See you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 5 August 2015 via mobile

I highly recommend this hotel to my friends here and abroad. Very strategic location to Golds Gym where I work out. Also I'd like to emphasize that guest services of this hotel are very accommodating. Medyo badtrip ako when I came in sa hotel but this two guys in Front manage me to smile and feel comfy to share what I've been thru. This is Kane and Jef. WOW! They even called me after 3 mins to ask if i have request or anything i need. KUDOS. In Canada wala 'to. Filipino hospitality are very excellent. I only have one comment. Lobby is too small and sofas are kinda old.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo

Dear SuperbodBoy,

Thank you for taking time to post a review and we appreciate your feedback on your stay with us more particularly in recognizing the service of our front desk staff, Kane and Jeaf.

Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to look into ways to best improve our property and services.

Again , thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 5 August 2015 via mobile

The Oracle hotel has good facilities. And it makes me comfortable. Also the staffs, they are all approachable. They do good service. Especially for those staffs who serves us during breakfast. Thank you for your warm welcome :)

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends

Dear Benjamin M,

Thank you for taking time to give a positive feedback on your recent stay . We are grateful for your kind words particularly mentioning about the great service rendered by our staff and the comfort you have experienced during your stay with us.

Thank you for choosing to stay in Oracle Hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.