The Cocoon Boutique Hotel
US$49
US$64
US$42
Agoda.com
Red Planet Quezon Timog(Quezon City)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$27
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$31/night.

Brentwood Suites(Quezon City)
US$50
US$38
Priceline
Broadway Court Apartelle(Quezon City)(Great Value!)
US$30
US$20
US$60
US$52
Soleste Suites(Quezon City)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$41
Priceline
Stone House Hotel(Quezon City)
US$23
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfoot spasemi buffetwooden floorsrooftop restaurantegyptian cottonreclaimed woodeco friendly hotelstudio roomala cartejob well donesmall poolfilipino breakfastmetro manilasmall hotelbrewed coffeewedding preparationswelcome drink
Reviewed 27 January 2013

Room was clean with excellent English channels. Nat Geo, Discovery, etc. I did not like the shower nozzle because water poured down way too; kind of hurts. Service by the hotel crew was outstanding. Breakfast was so so. But as a business traveler, nothing to complain about. The area around has a lot of resturants but you do have to walk for a good 5-10mins to get those eateries. Hotel was situated near some music bars so music went on to 1-2AM. Not good if you are a light sleeper.

Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Danny Y
Reviewed 27 January 2013

I stayed here with my wife and two kids for 6 days in January. The hotel itself is excellent and Is in a good location. The staff are friendly and very helpful, much like other hotels in I have stayed in in the philippines. The beds are amazing and got a great night sleep every night we were there, all facilities are great. I would have given it 5 stars but the food is terrible, (plus they had major issues with supplies whilst we were staying, they ran out of everything we wanted) I'm pretty relaxed and it didn't phase me, there is plenty of food in the vicinity of the hotel. If they improve the food it would get 5 stars from me easily. Thanks cocoon!

Room Tip: Choose a studio room for a bit more space than the standard room
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Kahl86
Reviewed 25 January 2013

I initially chose this hotel based on its commitment to being a green and environmentally friendly place to stay, something that is truly a rarity in the Philippines for any business.

Despite the location being a bit far from the airport, as I was only making a stopover in Manila before continuing on an international flight, it was well worth the extra drive. It's actually in a great area with 100's of restaurants, bars and little cafes well within walking distance.

From the moment I stepped out of the taxi I was very impressed with the customer service from everyone who I came in contact with. I was made to feel at home during my entire stay and everyone I passed in the halls, lobby or anywhere in the hotel greeted me with a smile or asked if I needed anything to let them know.

The room was both well designed and extremely comfortable. After travelling to 20+ cities in the Philippines and staying in countless hotels and resorts, I can say without question this was the most heavenly bed I ever slept in. The perfect way to rest up before the stress of a long 25 hour journey the following day. The roof deck and pool were great features and although I didn't get a chance to try it the buffet looked good as well.

I typically try to avoid spending any time in Manila, or as little as possible, but with the discovery of the Cocoon Boutique, I might reconsider in the future.

Highly recommended and thanks to everyone there for a great experience.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Canadianabroad1010
Reviewed 24 January 2013

we stayed there last new year's eve, the hotel is truly environmental - it's a green hotel. we enjoyed our stay in a very nice room with glass walls on the toilet and bath. our kids enjoyed the pool and the sumptuous breakfast. we highly recommend this hotel to our friends and relatives.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank melarcinas
Reviewed 23 January 2013

This place may look ordinary on the outside but once you've checked-in you'll see that this is an extraordinary place. The lobby is so cozy and the front desk staff are so welcoming. I've read in their manifesto that the interiors of this hotel were made from recycled materials which adds character to the place. The room is so spacious and very relaxing. I love their bathroom because it is complete with everything that you'll need. The bath tub and the shower is separate which is very nice. Their mini bar is also complete should you feel thirst or you crave for snacks. I love their breakfast specially the chicken sopas,muffins and the toasted bread with different spreads.Even if the breakfast is buffet, some staff will come to your table asking if you needed anything so they can get it for you. This hotel really knows what excellent customer service is all about. Their staff are very courteous and accomodating, always willing to assist their guests.One time, we were at the lobby and I guess one of the staff overheard us talking that we hope we could have a picture together. The staff readily approached us and offered his assistance. This place is remarkable and made our wedding anniversary celebration extraordinary.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple