La Breza Hotel
US$85
Luxent Hotel(Quezon City)
US$69
US$66
Broadway Court Apartelle(Quezon City)(Great Value!)
US$31
Brentwood Suites(Quezon City)
US$56
US$41
Trip.com
Red Planet Quezon Timog(Quezon City)(Great Value!)
US$31
US$27
Soleste Suites(Quezon City)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$57
US$48
Agoda.com
All reviewsswimming pool and gymplace to staybalconiesamenitiesinternetbathtubfilipinosecuritystaycation
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

DONT book here if you intend to have guests. Their 2 br suite only allows 2 guests and your visitors have to login at the reception and leave their ID. Visitors are only allowed till 10PM and will charge a 1,500/person if they stay longer. No adequate parking. No manager on duty beyond 5PM. Their reason: they are a CONDOTEL and not a hotel. Better change your name. This is clearly MISINFORMATION!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank tintabs23
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. IT'S CHRISTMAS FOR PETE'S SAKE!! We had our Christmas get together and they limited our visitors to 10pm only. What's up with that?? We asked politely to cut us some slack to no avail.. you don't get treated like this at Marriott or those other big hotels. You're facility is not even that great!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Lisa S
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I visited my cousins staying for 2 nights in this hotel. They didn't sleep the second night and opted to go home because the hotel lacks parking space.
They woke up guests to move their cars which they adviced to park off street but were getting towed because the city prohibits parking in that area/side.
We are hoping there is a parking lot where guests could safely park without worrying of getting towed.
On the good side, the rooms are spacious. The pool; there is one for kids, a lap pool and jacuzzi. The pool is fairly shaded from the afternoon sun.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

WARNING!!! DON'T BRING YOUR CAR!!!!
I checked in with my family Fri night because we wanted to avoid heavy traffic. I had to attend an event at Sequoia the next day. I chose this hotel because it was located on the same street and had swimming pool. I checked thw photos and the rooms looked fine given the price. But i was disappointed. In fact it was a nightmare. To be fair, the manager and the staff all tried to be nice. But, at the end of the day, it's the overall experience that matters.

Worst nightmare: "first com, first serve" limited psrking slots. The guards would suggest that you park along Mother Ignacia. Without warning that it's a No Parking street. They suggested it in the first place!

The next day, I get a call at 8am just to be told that the cars are being towed! I was crying and panicking. Who would want to wake up to that? They paid for the penalty of p200. The mmda did not get my hisband's license. The other cars were towed. I overheard other guests complain as well and the hotel had to pay the penalty too.

The bad thing is that after the 1st day's nightmare, thrl wanted us to park again n the same street.

Food: Better order delivery or takeout. They have food available but don't expect to have a nice meal.

Rooms are spacious. 2 queen beds. Reasonably priced given the location. But I booked online that's why it was 40%off. With bath tub.

Towels looked like they were soaked in mud. They did not fix the bed, no new towels and did not refill our water bottles and toiletries on the 2nd day.

Swimming pool- the only thing positive about this place. Not too cold and jacuzzi was available. They have kiddie pool and lap pool (4ft deep).
Lockers, lounge and restroom.
No towels readily available.

We had to leave and checkout at 11pm the 2nd day (Sat) instead of waiting for 12nn checkout on Sun just because we didn't want to experience the towing nightmare again. They gave me a half day refund.

It's walking distance away from abs cbn and other restaurants. If you are a tourist on a budget or a commuter by choice, this may be a good placw for you. Just throw all expectations outside the window and you just might survive the night.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

After a couple of failed plans, we were able to finally stay in La Breza Hotel. That's that, though.

Our stay was bordering to plain average. For our room, we experienced clogged toilet bowl, not-so-white towels, and dripping aircon. My sister got a one-room suite but needed to change room after an hour stay because of "raining" aircon! My niece got a 2-bedroom suite which is smaller in size compared to my sister's unit. Tough luck!

My most memorable experience is their elevators. I can understand the need for security but the "per floor" card is very inconvenient if your stay is like ours, multi-floors booking. Ito reach to my sister's suite one floor up, I got lost, reaching the 21st floor then down to basement 3. I had to go back to my floor because that is the only floor I can access. Front desk should have briefed us on this to avoid these irritating inconveniences.

Instead of extending, we opted to check out after a day. Disappointed.

Being an old hotel is not a problem, especially, if your stay is worth the price. Definitely, will opt for a different hotel next time.

La Breza Hotel, Nov. 12-13, 2017.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family