“Italian Hospitality at its Best!”
Review of Italiannis - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Italiannis
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 20 February 2016

My wife and I got married in Manila and decided to have a no-notice dinner for a group of our friends.

I think it was a table for about twenty people at the lat minute. They were more than happy to accommodate us.

We had a variety of food and everyone said they enjoyed everything. My wife an I definitely enjoyed our meals.

Next trip back, this place is on our itinerary!

Reviewed 16 February 2016

I have had many lunches, dinners & business meetings here. The food is always good. The waitresses assigned to our room was very pleasant & quick to respond to any needs. The food was great & quality is always consistent. That's the reason I choose this restaurant for our meetings. I've never had a problem or complaint.

Reviewed 24 April 2015 via mobile

First off, we dined in their branch in Mall of Asia, not Morato. Horrible experience started with the waitperson outside is mostly unavailable. She seems a little confused on what she needs to do and just constantly walks around from place to place. The seats we got were good, because we chose it outselves. Ordering was also a pain because of the many staff they have, not one seems to pay attention, mostly just zips around like morons and doesn't really give a damn about customers needs. I saw a manager, or maybe the owner have her hands full because I think their system was just mainly reactionary and inefficient. Secondly, their complementary was served way late and right about when the food was about to come, so it defeats the whole purpose. Cook time was awfully long, so do not even think about going here if you need to eat right away. Food was not italian, not by a long shot, as what a real italian pointed out in this same thread. Very bland, tastes like water or saliva most of the time. I ended up drizzling my food with whatever sauce I could find because it tasted like cardboard. Moreso, there are very limited condiments on the table, maybe to prevent further costs to be incurred on their part but that was just the nail on the coffin. If you're a 70 yr old who lost all of his/her taste buds, I recommend eating here. Otherwise, a big NO. There is absolutely no reason to expect a decent experience here. For the owner, maybe time to get money from whereever you're mysteriously getting your funds from and take a trip to Italy. Time to learn real italian cuisine.

Reviewed 4 November 2014

not the cheapest but good qualityy food. quite close to real italien food standards, but like usual to much american influence. Why? I really don't know! Real italian food is so great....., but like usual in the filippines very friendly servers, clean place fresh food,

Reviewed 23 July 2014

We had dinner here with the family. Great Italian food. We had seafood pasta, pizza, fish fillet and shakes. The waiters were nice and friendly. But price is quite expensive.