US$81
US$49
US$64
US$42
Agoda.com
Broadway Court Apartelle(Quezon City)(Great Value!)
US$30
US$20
Priceline
Soleste Suites(Quezon City)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$41
US$86
US$58
Priceline
Red Planet Quezon Timog(Quezon City)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$31
Priceline
Stone House Hotel(Quezon City)
US$23
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswater dispensercommonwealth avenuemillie's restaurantice machinefront deskmango shakegarden viewrooftop poolall day diningbirthday staycationqueen sizekeep up the good workroom servicethe hotel staffbusiness hotelclean roomsspecial thanks
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed there a few nights for business. The rooms are a very average setting. There are no coffee machine in the room and no fitness center in the hotel. The food quality is good. The best thing about this hotel is the location if you are dong business in the near vicinity

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
MicrotelUPTechnohub, Front Office Manager at Microtel by Wyndham UP Technohub, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing your review about your recent stay with Microtel by Wyndham UP Technohub. Being a budget and "no frills" hotel, the amenities may seem limited, but any addition is on request including a slipper, mini ref, coffee-tea facility and hairdryer. We also provided a water dispenser in each hallway and ice machine on selected floor.

Our strategic location, secured facilities and our roof deck swimming pool with a 360 degrees view of Quezon City", certainly make Microtel by Wyndham UP Technohub as one of the preferred hotels in the city.

Thank you once again and we look forward to be of service to you soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked for a room with two queen size bed to be occupied by two adults. However, I was given a room with only one queen size bed and two single bed joined together. In short i was given a room for 1 adults with two small children. I just wasted money. I booked last June 17 to 18 for an overnight stay

Room Tip: insist on what you have booked specially when your a frequent guest
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback.
We are disappointed to learn that your visit was not to your liking, and regret any inconveniences that you may have experienced. We appreciate your comments, as they will help us improve our overall guest experience.

We hope you will grant us the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Although this is not a luxury hotel, it looks like one. It is very clean, all basic needs (towels, sheets, toiletry) are provided, and if you need anything that is not in the room, you can either request it from front desk (slippers, razors) or get it yourself from the dispensers in the hall (ie, ice, drinking water). There is hot water in the shower, although it takes some time for it to heat up. The beds are huge and comfy, and I love the bay windows and the blackout curtains. The breakfast is the best I've ever had anywhere. It's also a very short and pleasant stroll away from the UP TechnoHub restaurants, with their wide array of delicious meal offerings. The pool is four feet deep all throughout. It's totally non-slip and thick towels are provided at the poolside for swimmers. Water is clean. Don't forget to bring your keycard or you won't be able to use the elevator to get to your floor or even enter your hall.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are truly humbled and thankful for your kind recommendation on TripAdvisor.

Thank you for your positive thoughts about our facilities, services and food. We are glad that we have met your expectations. I shall share your kind words with the entire team.

Again, thank you and we are looking forward to be at your service again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The restaurant staff at Millie's - the hotel's restaurant - was great. Especial kudos to MJ, Vanessa, Genny, Vince,Mark, Eloise, Marvin, Faith, Jolene. They were super courteous and so willing to be of service.They greeted me with my name (They actually remembered) and provide me with the food items that I typically asked for (e.g., fish sauce, fried garlic, etc.) and they check on me very often while I ate breakfast and dinner.

The doorman and bellman (Franz) was also very helpful and courteous.

I was not too impressed with the front office staff. When I had booked the room, I had booked a 2-queen bed room. I was by myself for most of the night, but on my last night, I had two (2) friends join me. The front desk charged me extra for the the extra person -saying that I had booked the room for 2 persons, and that if I brought a 3rd person, they had to charge me. That did not sound right despite the fact that i have used this facility several times in the past and no one ever approached me about having more than 2 persons in the room.

The room smelled a bit musty when I entered it. I asked maintenance to change the air conditioner filter and re-vacuum the carpet.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed feedback on TripAdvisor. We’re glad to hear that overall, you enjoyed the great service that our team provided during your stay. Trust that we will share your positive review with them.

We take pride in the service that our hotel staff across levels offer. We apologize for your recent experience with the front desk and the cleanliness of the facilities mentioned. Rest assured, we will be looking into this to further improve our service we provide to all our guests.

Your comments and suggestions are valuable to us to help us improve our facilities and service. We are hoping that you would still consider us for your next stay in the city. Thank you!

Reviewed 10 June 2018

The best thing about the hotel is the staff. I had several issues, and each was addressed quickly and satistactorly. One thing that is almost maddening about the hotel -- they require you to get an internet code from the front desk, which is supposed to last 24 hours, though I never got one to make it more than 4 or 5. When you are trying to work, constantly having to walk down to the desk to get another code gets tiring.

Other than that, I found this pretty basic accomodations. I spent another night in Quezon City at the Luxent, which for the same price, had nicer rooms, modern wireless, and filtered water in the bathrooms.

Room Tip: Bring bottled water.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank RoadWarrior-FL
MicrotelUPTechnohub, Front Office Manager at Microtel by Wyndham UP Technohub, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Thank you for your detailed feedback. Rest assured that all your concerns are carefully noted and we will look into this matter and do the necessary actions needed. This incident certainly does not, in any way, represent the quality of standards we aim to achieve.

We understand your disappointment, however, we are hoping that you would still consider giving us another chance to serve you in the manner that you truly deserve. Once again, thank you for sharing your experience.