“Spiritual Sanctuary”

Got a photo?
Add it.
St. Peter's Shrine of Leaders
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Because we live within the vicinity, my wife and I normally attend the anticipated 5:00pm Saturday Mass. If not, we attend the 6:00am mass on Sundays. I suggest that you come 30 minutes before the start of the Mass to have a seat inside the Church and a parking slot in front of the church. The parking spaces are very limited because it is allowed only along commonwealth ave. in front of the church only during saturdays and sundays. Other days are "MMDA towing days". Had there been no vendors on the sidewalk, it could still accommodate few vehicles for parking.
The church design was patterned to Vatican's Basilica of St. Peter. It is always full of parishoners and on the upper wall, pictures of past popes are exhibited from St. Peter to the present Pope. Outside the main entrance is the candle rack where the faithful can light their candle with the color of their choice and offer their intentions. Each colored candle has a meaning. Also on the left side is the religious shop where religious books and articles can be acquired. However, I think Thursdays is their Rest day. The Columbarium is at the lower level. There is an available elevator service for those who find it difficult to use the stairs.

Reviewed 31 October 2016

We visited St. Peter's Shrine during our city trip & found it very interesting & must say preserved.

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

Always aim to get to the left side second floor. Its less crowded. Also, just because people are standing at the back doesn't mean there are no more chairs upfront.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

A little late review

I have been here twice already.
St. Peter's Parish Church was officially named as Shrine of Leaders because it is dedicated to the popes, specifically to Apostle Peter the first Pope. Thus, its altar is a copy of the altar of St. Peter's Basilica in Rome.

The door of St. Peter’s Church depicts a scene from the Bible where our Lord gave the keys of the kingdom of Heaven to Peter (Matthew 16:19).

Located at:
Block 44, Lot 7 & 8 Commonwealth Ave., Quezon City, Metro Manila

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 April 2016

I served as Extraordinary Minister of Holy Communion at St. Peter's Shrine of Leaders from 2013 until 2015. In my years of serving at St. Peter's, I had the privilege of getting to know exceptional and truly dedicated men of the Church – from the Parish Priest to visiting priests, as well as fellow lay ministers. If you're sort of dissatisfied with the way masses are celebrated in your own parish, I would recommend you visit St. Peter's Shrine of Leaders to see for yourself their brand of service and how the Parish makes every Mass truly exceptional. By the way, my son also served as acolyte (sacristan) for the masses. Now, we've transferred to another parish much closer to my place of work. But time and again, we would visit St. Peter's since it's quite near my wife's immediate relatives.