“Hit and miss food, straight faced staff”
Review of Napoli's

Napoli's
Ranked #693 of 1,970 Restaurants in Quezon City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Napoli's Timog/Morato is very near from where I live. I visited the place on with my son on the same week after having tasted the pizza served in a meeting. My review is based on the 2 occasions I visited Napoli's. On our first visit, I ordered medium Hawaiian pizza, pesto pasta and chicken Caesar salad. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that the medium pizza I ordered for us was comparable to Shakey's large pizza. Each slice would be equivalent to more or less two Shakey's pizza slices. The pizza was delicious, as did the pasta. My complaint would be the chicken Caesar salad which was served soggy and hot (correct me if I am wrong...hot salad?--I assumed it was from the newly cooked chicken they mixed the greens with...so okay...). The good first meals was because of the tasty pizza and pasta served.

The second time, with the same people, I ordered the small pizza, lasagna and salad (minus the chicken, this time). The salad came crispy and pleasant. The pizza was salty although good sized and portions again. The lasagna (marked as one of the resto's bestseller) was salty as well. I did not enjoy the meal and had more leftover which I handed to the streetkids outside the resto.

These are so far as the food is concerned. Going to their service...the staff (mostly male) were usually straight faced and seemed to have not been taught to smile--this contributes to the gloominess of the place. They were also not conversive. I overlooked this the first time because I raved on the pizza.

After our second visit, I would say I won't be inclined to visit a third time for fear of getting a miss than a hit. They are fairly priced, yes, but it's a hit and miss there. I won't compromise my hard earned money for a resto that would be inconsistent in their food and unfriendly staff service. The resto probably needs an interior facelift...the place just feels gloomy and boring. Though their sunday lunch which I witness was a full house, the resto should probably work out in improving their quality control and their staff should be reoriented about good customer service. Otherwise, Napoli's would be one of the pizza places overtaken by many other new pizza places which could offer better food and service to their customers.

Reviewed 7 July 2012

My family frequents Napoli for their pasta. They also have nice pizza. The place is always full so you might have to make reservations or wait in line to get in

1  Thank Barbie S