Lowest prices for your stay
Quality
US$77
US$77
Trip.com
US$73
Expedia.comUS$77
PricelineUS$77
Lol.travelUS$88
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel due to its proximity to a wedding we were attending. The rooms are incredibly old and extremely run down. They are tidy, but not clean. It is definitely more of an old-style motel vs being a modern, updated hotel. Shame on the Quality Inn chain for allowing this hotel to exist and represent the chain. The hotel should be knocked down and rebuilt. The air conditioner in our room was old, extremely noisy and musty. At one point I actually considered leaving the room to sleep in our car. The bathroom was dim, the walls were dirty and there was a large hole with a vent slapped over it. The hotel offers a “free” breakfast. Let’s be honest, free is relative. If the rooms are dirty and disgusting, do you really want to eat food that is prepared on site? This was a definite thumbs down. Do yourself a favor and stay elsewhere when visiting Andrews, North Carolina.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Beth A, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

We are very sorry that your experience with us was un-satisfactory. We are striving to make the changes needed to have happy guests. Please give us another try in the future. On behalf of our hotel, please accept our apology. Sincerely, Beth

Reviewed 30 August 2018

I guess spiders don't have any regards for guests that pay a full $109 prices for an average $69 room, as one bit me on the hip about 3 a.m. (couldn't find him, but sure could see where it bit.) Other than that encounter, I discovered there were 4 tissues in the box, but they did have an extra roll of toilet paper as a backup. The room was clean and the TV worked also plenty of towels and toiletries. The overall appearance was "scruffy," frayed carpet at entrance (room 110) and the replacement seat on the toilet had to be the cheapest I've seen - very uncomfortable. The hot breakfast would have been okay if they had some breakfast meat to go with it.The beds were comfortable, I left my sleeping wife to deal with the spider and got in the other bed. For savings on room price go to Trivago/ Bookings etc. Over all, it was a "weak" O.K.

Room tip: Didn't realize this was a tourist area where motels are generally more expensive. Always check your bed (anywhere) for spiders and such.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2018

I come to Andrews from time to time on business. Having stayed at this hotel once before, I was fine for staying there again. The first room I stayed in smelled a bit musty and "odd" - my canine companion found the floor not to his taste to walk on. They'd had a lot of rain recently and I honestly wondered if maybe there'd been some watery seepage into the room that wasn't immediately obvious. The bed was comfortable and the bath clean. Wifi seems to sort of come and go and I had to sign in multiple times over the course of my stay, but when it ran, it was fine. I went home for 24 hours and came back - checked into a different room. This room was much better in terms of odor and general "damp" feeling - again, I'm not sure if it was the room or that the weather seemed to be clearing up! Much more pleasant this couple night stay. Since I usually bring my own food for most of my trip, I'm grateful for the fridge and the microwave. Pool looked inviting but I didn't end up getting in. Had a belgian waffle my first morning there - tasty, but then decided I didn't need that for breakfast (just trying to be healthy.) Front desk staff was very nice - both check ins seemed fraught with computer issues - probably just coincidence and my "number" came up, was a minor inconvenience but certainly not the speediest check-in. I'd stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 July 2018

I stayed here in May for a week. The hotel is very clean for an older property, the bed was comfy and the AC worked perfectly. The front desk staff are friendly and knowledgeable, the breakfast is sufficient. The Pool are is nice and the picnic tables are great. Easy in and out parking. I recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank RITZY777
Reviewed 22 June 2018

This was the 2nd time in 7 months that I stayed here and it didn't disappoint. Don't get me wrong, it's not the Hilton but for the money I think it's a good value. They are in the middle of updating the hotel and the room that we stayed in had been completely revamped and it was very nice. They were repaving over the weekend and should be completely done by now. You have a 10 minute drive to the Casino and about a 12 minute drive to Walmart from the motel.

Room tip: There is two floors and no elevator so keep this in mind
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
vijay P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2018

Dear sir/madam,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our on line survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create and enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Vijay Patel,