“Reliable Mexican food”

Monte Alban Restaurante
Ranked #3 of 21 Restaurants in Andrews
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Very yummy Mexican in a festive atmosphere! We try and go here at least once when we visit the Andrews, NC area.

Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

We were quickly seated and serve chips and dip. Our waiter was nice but kept offering alcoholic beverages. The food was just okay, my husband ordered a nacho Supreme and when it arrived the nachos did not have tortilla chips it was on a bed of homemade potato chips.

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

I always stop here when in Andrews!! Food is excellent. Service is fast. Prices reasonable. The house specials are very good. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

We popped in here for lunch after church. It was pretty packed, but we were able to get a table.

This is a casual restaurant with nice decor. The servers are all incredibly nice and friendly. The menu had too many options. We couldnt figure out what to order. It's also hard for a kitchen to prepare so many options and have them come out well.

The food is good and it comes out very hot. The ingredients are fresh, which is always positive in my book. The queso was thin and runny, but that was the only item that we didn't like. I had the chicken enchilada and my husband had a burrito and tamale.

Wishing them continued success!

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

I always have a good meal at this restaurant. Service was good and quick. I like this one better than the other one in the area due to service.