“Yum!”

Burger Basket
Ranked #1 of 21 Restaurants in Andrews
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

My hubs and I stopped here on the way to Waynesville. We saw a sign on the highway advertising "home of the hand patted burger". We passed several chain restaurants on the way to the Burger Basket, and we're glad we did. They had burgers like mom made with fresh veggies. The french fries were great, and I don't usually like fries. There was also outdoor seating where we could take our dog. The staff were great! We will certainly stop here again on our next trip.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

This is a great place to go for a burger. It has a family atmosphere and is ALWAYS busy. There are tables outside with great mountain views. The burgers are always piping hot and fresh to order. The prices are very affordable which makes the food taste even better! Some of the staff could smile once in awhile, but that is just a minor detail.

1  Thank KC14926
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent food reasonable prices!This is where the locals go...add it to your destination log if you're in the area.

1  Thank christya555
Reviewed 29 July 2017

I was their last customer of the day at seven PM. A very sweet group of young people ready to close up. I ordered a double hamburger, medium rare. A very large burger arrived for five bucks. Quite tasty but was cooked medium. As they were closing up I mentioned to the cook that the burger was good but overcooked to my liking. He said he had pulled it off the grill but the manager had put it back on because she thought it wasn't done enough. Interesting. I going back in a month and will be careful to watch the grill!

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Want the best burger in WNC... come to burger basket in Andrews. When ever I crave a good juicy burger and fries I go there. And the chicken is out of this world also!. Great service and awesome view on deck. Don't miss this place in Andrews!