“The good & the bad of it.”
Review of Huddle House

Huddle House
Ranked #10 of 21 Restaurants in Andrews
Reviewed 11 July 2017

I had dinner here that evening after a long day's ride. I was very disappointed with the meal. I expected the shrimp to be not so good this far from the ocean but the steak was much worse. Very poor quality Surf & Turf. type meal. The next morning I had breakfast there at the same restaurant and the meal was great. One of their specials, Hash Browns all the way and eggs. The Hash Brown were to die for the eggs were, well it is hard to mess that up.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

My BFF and I usually eat breakfast here once a year when she is in town. The last few years we have had the same waitress. She's an Andrews girl but I can't remember her name. She always does a good job. Our service was good and so was the food, some kind of delicious bacon monstrosity!

Last year, though, as lunch time approached, an employee showed up to work drunk as a skunk. She was staggering around and the liquor was coming off her in waves. That's unacceptable.

I have heard, though, that the service and food is good in the morning but things decline as the day goes on. We did visit once in the evening a few years ago and the service was literally disasterous.

1  Thank SDR1977
Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

I usually don't love huddle house but this one was so clean and the food delicious. He staff was so friendly. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

wife and I had our 20 year anniversary we stayed at the hotel next to this huddle house. we stopped to have breakfast and was ignored and refused service because wife is handicapped. other people came in and was waited on and noone said sorry or anything. I wrote a review which was canceled because i said everything was poor. Just because I did not eat they canceled it. my mistake for saying the food was bad. Manager called and made some stupid excuses because of where we sat. The waitress and cook both looked right at us they knew we were there just would not wait on us. Manager left no number and would not call back as she said. My wife is just as important as anybody to me. We were treated very bad. I will never go back. I will never stay at the motel beside it again either. There was a review on them as well. never been treated this way anywhere I have ever been. DO NOT SHOP OR BUY AT THIS LOCATION

Reviewed 19 October 2016

I found this place to be like another typical waffle place but this one is clean and the food was good. The beef tips were great.