“Pretty good!”
Review of China One

China One
Ranked #12 of 21 Restaurants in Andrews
Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

I enjoyed the food bar. Everything was fresh and hot and delicious. The staff is not unfriendly but not overly friendly either. Which is fine. We came to eat, not socialize or make friends! I would eat there again.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

This is a small restaurant with a buffet, i did the take out buffet, i thought it was good, the take out buffet is $9.98 ad that includes a drink. I enjoyed everything and been back there a few more times.Check it out yourself and see if you like it.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

I read the reviews here, and we thought we would try it, as I love chinese buffets. Perhaps we went on a bad day, but payed for our pop and left. The waiter came to our table, no menu, and asked "what do you want to drink?". No smile, not friendly at all. We went to the buffet, and there was hardly anything there. What was there, looked like it had been there for a long time. I picked up and egg roll, and it was ice cold. There was only 3 there. The waiter was no where to be found. We went to the till to pay for our drinks, and told him we wouldn't be staying, as there was nothing on the buffet, and it was cold. He shrugged and took our money for our pop. Not good at all.

Reviewed 29 January 2016 via mobile

After reading the reviews my wife and I decided to drive 30 miles to try China 1. When we walked in at noon there were only two others eating. The reviews for the buffet were good so after looking we decided to give it a try. Everything we had was not hot and in some cases cold. They have health rating of 97.5 but if the inspector had come today the score would be considerably lower. Ordering off the menu could be better but stay away from the buffer.

Reviewed 16 January 2016

My wife and I were in the mood for Chinese and found this place with a buffet. I was surprised to find a buffet in a small town. The food is very good and it seems that they replenish frequently with smaller loads. The food seems fresher, instead of sitting longer. I know there are buffets with a gazillion items but there was plenty of options for me. I would return.