“So good!”

Hoppy Trout Brewing Company
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Andrews
Price range: US$12 - US$20
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Great pizza, friendly service, easy-going atmosphere. Recommend a beer flight so you can find your favorite one!

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I love love love this place! Best pizza in Andrew's! Also recommend the root beer best I've ever tasted! Gotta try it!

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Tom and Kristin have created a great spot in a gem of the tiny town of Andrews. A well organized and knowable staff were busy on each of my four visits. I sampled most of their ten brews and found the dancing molecule IPA especially well balanced and crisp. I ordered a pizza-only one size except for the gluten free crust one. Made up my own list of ingredients and the 14" was enough for dinner and lunch the next day. The pizza was above average and I think they could and will make even better ones in the future. Another visit I had a classic brot. Kristen was making homemade rolls for the next day so I didn't get to sample them. Very competent kitchen and staff. Excellent "vibes" in the place and caters to all sorts. A must try if you are in town or even close.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Went here for the pizza and as usual it did not disappoint. Service was fast and friendly. I have been here before and will certainly go back for more.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a beer bit we found ourselves ordering the fresh jalapeno poppers (delicious) and their supreme pizza. The crust was perfect and the toppings very fresh. We sat at the bar and Spencer who served us was very friendly. Definitely a must when in the area, you won't be disappointed.