See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Great location and fantastic staff, made me feel like part of there family especially on my last day, made some great lasting friends and for that is why I gave 5*****
Thank you Salinas beach for making my last day amazing.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2017

I made a reservation for myself and family at this hotel. I packed my bags, was ready to travel and got a phone call from management saying they don't have any rooms available. DON'T TRUST THIS HOTEL MANAGEMENT and make plans. They did not help me find another place to stay, either. They probably found another customer who will stay longer and gave them my room.
That is disgusting.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank theexpeditionist
Reviewed 3 February 2016

everything is just great!! the owner and the staff are verry helpful and they treat you like you were a part of the family.Location is good also the food and i will definitly return there because i feel like home

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 September 2015

Normal place for family. Unfortunately the neighboring hotel was under renovation and was very noisy. The food is good quality, but not diverse. The hotel consists of several two-storey detached houses. Very beautiful and functional.
The overall impression is good.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Людмил Ф
Reviewed 4 August 2015

Small hotel with light ethnic charm. It's hard to choice what was the best: service, food or location and accommodation... But I'll remember excellent stаff, so helpful, frank and hearty.
Of course, nothing is perfect, but something can be very close to.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends