Start with the bad... arrived and given an awful room. Half the hotel has these 'promo' rooms. The hotel is built on a cliffe and block 4000 rooms are at the top, next to the road, with hundreds of steps up to this level. 3000 level is as bad, so beware what you book. These rooms have no outside balcony or outside sitting area and most face blank walls.
Inside there is only one chair, the beds are very hard and the shower & toilet are combined, so that the floor is wet all the time, very dangerous when you go to the loo.
The All inclusive is a total mith, you have the use of the buffet ONLY in the evening.
If you wish to pay the $9 dollar per person, extra you can use any of the four 'a la cartes'. However, during the day, as well as the buffet, you do have both the pool bar and the Turkish restaurents for light snacks.
The noise is awful from two areas and we had to wear ear plugs during the day:-
1. From the building work behind the hotel, huge CAT diggers breaking rocks all day.
2. From the Blue Dreams hotel next door, which had very loud music all day.
The 'beach' is very small, just as strip of shingly sand.
OK now for the GOOD news. Comfy sunbeds on the three decks. Very clear sea, excellent for swimming, but no good for snorkling, nothing to see.
Water sport facitlities very good, canoes, pedloes, windsurfers all free and good wind.
The rooms 1000 & 2000 ajoining the main building are much better, big balconies and not so far to walk up to them. There are a series of hair-pin walkways for pushchairs.
The food in the buffet and all the restaurents is excellent, the staff are very efficient and friendly. The entertainment staff do a good job during the day, join in if you want, or don't.
The evening entertainment is excellent, with a mix of live bands and theatre shows.
Great cinema with good films. Spa facilities fantastic.
We eventually enjoyed the holiday because, after complaining to the Management, we received a suitable room for the money we had paid and we could use all the restraunts
in our All Inc package. Otherwise, it would have been a great disappointment.
So book with caution.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bodrum Rixos Premium will provide the highest level of guest satisfaction and above the expectations of our guests will continue to live in a vacation.Our guests experience all the delights of international cuisine a la carte in restaurants, The body which is necessary for your health, including health and beautyproducts you can find everything in the Spa Center. 1 Indoor swimming pool, 2 outdoor pool area, kids club, water sports, diving school and lebanese-stylenightclub and restaurant.In case of need, medical consultant with the 24-hours clinical services are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rixos Premium Bodrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rixos Premium Bodrum Hotel Bodrum
- Bodrum Rixos Hotel
- Rixos Hotel Bodrum