Sundance Resort(Turgutreis)
US$137
US$102
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$204
  • Pool
US$190
US$221
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$273/night.

Xanadu Island(Turgutreis)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$410
Tiana Beach Resort & Spa(Turgutreis)(Great Value!)
galahotels.com
1,147 results
All reviewsinfinity poolbar staffanimation teamsnack barman made beachmain poolboat tripsea viewturkeygarden roomthomas boathotel jettystep aerobicsfantastic holidayfishsouphour bar
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just returned from here, Me 34 & My partner 29!
We stayed for 2 weeks with a Sea view room.

Transfer time from the airport was 1 hour 50 minuets and it was late so we pre arranged a taxi witch only took 50 minutes and was 130 Turkish Lira (Around £23)

Check In:
Check in was quick, We was only given one key card at the time and a pack on information about the hotel. The guy at reception was very miserable & only had basic English! We got shown to our room and the bell boy carried our cases up a lot of stairs, Felt a bit bad as we had no money at the time to tip him.

Sea View Room:
If you have and difficulties with walking, I would advise you not to get a sea view room. Our room was stairs after stairs , more stairs, And if you forgot something from your room it was hard work making your way back in the heat.
The views was stunning though!!!
The room was a good size, A king sized bed, Mini fridge stocked daily with a bottle of water. My partner always takes her own hair dryer as in some hotels they are not so good but she said this one was really good. No kettle in the room so we brought our own & just got to cups from the restaurant, We brought our own coffee and bought milk from the hotel shop. (First thing i need is a strong coffee when i wake up)
The shower was powerful and towels and the room cleaned daily! The safe you have to pay for, not sure how much as we didn't use it! Air conditioning was good, But as i mentioned earlier , we was only given one card, So i went down and asked for another and kept it in to keep the air con on after being out all day it was nice to get in the cool room! The cleaner might turn it of and forget to turn it back on, She told us the cold gets to her chest!

Breakfast:
7:30am - 10am
Late Breakfast 10am-11am

Morning breakfast was really good, Every time i come Turkey i bring my own beansor beans & assuage tins, But i didn't need them! (Good job as well as there was no microwave) The had fried eggs, scrabbled , boiled eggs and omelets witch you could choose your own filling, (Cheese, Ham, Tomato, Peppers) They did mushrooms, (BEANS) Chopped sausage (tasted like Frankfurters) They had a different cereals , Ham & cheese, Fresh juice, Coffee, Espresso, Hot chocolate, cappuccino!

Late Breakfast:
Was just cereals, Hams & Cheeses and boiled eggs with breads!

Dinner Time:
12:30 - 2pm
Again something for everyone! Changed daily with sometimes chicken wings, fried chicken, Chips, Soups, Fish.

Snack Bar:
2pm - 6pm
I really enjoyed it here, Burgers, Chips, Chicken nuggets and chicken kebabs.
Also a woman that makes fresh turkish pancakes, (The chilli cheese ones are really nice)

Tea Time: 7:30 - 9:30
Something for everyone, My Farther in law joined us the second week and every time hes come away with us he has moaned about the food! (He didn't) In fact he said it was really nice, So thats says something right there! (LOL) I loved the Turkish night as they did proper Doner meat! Also has a Mexican, BBQ & Salsa sauce to go with it!

Late Soup:
11:30 - 12:30

Disco Bar:
We only went in here twice, It was always empty!
Its located next to reception!

Lobby Bar:
24 Hours open
It was good to sit round here and have drinks but it could get really warm.

The Cabanas:
£30 per day (Highly Recommend)
We got the cabanas twice....
Full WI-FI
Fridge & Plug to charge your phone!
A phone to order your drinks!
And it was very comfy inside and the sun loungers outside!

Pool Areas:
The quite pool is the one with the Mushroom, We spent our mornings round there and then in the afternoon went to the main poor and had drinks round there as they have music playing throughout the day and daily games with the Animation!

Beach Area:
Only small but never used it.

Boating & Canoeing
We did the Canoeing and its free, You get about 30 mins, We thought it was great and went close to the other island! They do tell you not to get to close to it before hand though!

Slides:
They have a rainbow slide and a yellow one both good fun!

WI-FI
Quite bad, But it didnt affect me as i dont take my phone away with me!
My partner said it was ok at sometimes of the day near the lobby and main pool.
The cabanas have better wi-fi though or if you head into town in every bar they have great wi-fi.

Turgutreis Town:
You can get a taxi from reception
It takes less then 10 mins & just under £5 (one way)
I found getting a taxi in the morning it was cheaper then the night, around £3.50!
There is some great bars and places to eat.....
Target Bar, I got a full English for just under £5
Radio Bar, This is where we went to watch the boxing and football, great place!
Uncles Bar, We went here for my birthday and they set the table out very nice, They had great food, i had a chicken madras!
The Market is on a Saturday (I wouldnt go again)
To much pressure, the guys grabbing my arms, and it was very busy, (Not for me)
Anyway when we went to watch the boxing, for a taxi to town and back, 2 vodka & cokes, 6 Effs, 3 Cider & Black & Kebab over the road from the radio bar it was £36!
Thought that was great!

Thomas Boat Trip:
Picks you up at the hotel around 11am
£20 or £30 all inclusive (Drinks)
You get a small meal (Chicken with pasta and salad)
We went to the North trip and stopped at 5 different places!
It was a great experience and im glad i tried it but on the way back the sea was very choppy and it wasn't helping my hangover from the night before! (LOL)

Negatives:
Noting much bad i can say, Think they should have yellow markings on the top and bottom of steps, when the suns in your eyes you can miss a step (happened a few times & thats without any vodkas)
Take some sea shoes, If your in the cabana, they have ladders leading tn to the sea, but then its full of rocks, I cut my leg and feet a few times.

Positives:
Its clean, The staff are hard working and great to get on with.
The views are amazing, The food is great, The drinks are good.
Coctails (some you have to pay for) But they have a few for free and are nice!

Would i come back?
I've been home 3 days and just booked 10 nights in October!

I hope i haven't missed anything out, and hope its been helpful!
Feel free to message me on here if you have any questions or find me on FB (Ash Ryan Norember)

There is also a group on facebook witch i found really helpful (Turgutreis fans)

Thanks i hope you enjoy your time just as much as we did!

Room Tip: Avoid Sea View rooms if you have trouble walking!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
8  Thank AshNoremberg
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We are meant to be spending our first night at the 5* Kadikale resort tonight. Instead we’re next door in what can only be described as a guest house, as the hotel is overbooked. The reception man told us very nonchalantly that he had no rooms but it’s ok because we can stay next door (at a completely different hotel!) and not the 5* resort we paid for. I struggle with mobility due to fibromyalgia and ME and when I asked how far a walk the next hotel was, he told me 5 minutes. I pointed out my walking stick and he said it was all ground floor walking (not that it matters, i’m not great at any walking at present!). Anyway as it transpires it wasn’t flat ground, it waswas down 3 flights of steps, across patch of beach and up another set of steps before we arrived at the next “hotel”. There was some confusion as they were about to put us upstairs but eventually settled on the downstairs room next to the front door.

We’re told our room will be ready by Thursday so until then we have no choice but to endure a definitely not 5* room with a really uncomfortable bed, definitely not what we paid for! I complained to On The Beach as it’s a breach of contract and have struggled getting hold of the resort rep so will keep trying every two hours (but so far, no response!). Having been here for a few hours now, we’ve also learned from one of the staff in this “boutique hotel” that there’s another couple upstairs in the same situation and it also happened to someone a few weeks ago.

Worst start to what was meant to be a relaxing break, our first since my diagnosis. Not feeling too relaxed so far! Will update if anything changes, feel like going home!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Abi M
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I spent 2 weeks in this hotel and well... it is not 5 stars hotel, it is 3 stars hotel.
The stuff is rude.
There is no restaurant there is a canteen in the hotel. I have never seen such a bad stuff in canteen. They are rude. They never say Hi. The dishes are dirty and a lot of them are broken, the tables are always dirty. The cats everywhere... in all the canteen area there are a lof cats...
About the food. There are a wise choise of the food but the quality of it is very very poor. Specially breakfast is very poor.
Also we went to A la carte Italian. It is free of charge. But the food was not italian at all. They don’t even imagine what is italian food...
About the wifi - it works only in lobby area and it is very slow.
The mess and cats everywhere in all the hotel area...
The facilities of the hotel are old and dirty and a lot of them are broken...
The rooms. We booked a room with a sea view and that was the only one good thing. But the smell in the room... that was diagusting... and a lot of mold in bath. Ant the bathroom was dirty. The smell of condicionier in the room was also very very bad.
If you want a quality vacation don’t stay at this hotel because you will stay very upset after it as I am now...

1  Thank Gintarytte
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just back from The Kadekale Resort Hotel. Lovely hotel set on the beach. The facilities are spread so even tho the hotel was full it didn't feel it. Staff are friendly and helpful and being a Turkish speaker always helps. The restaurant serves lovely Turkish food with other options always available so something for everyone. Oscar, our waiter was a total joy. Always smiling and eager to help with whatever you needed. He even surprised us with a reserved table complete with bougainvillia petals decoratively spread. Cant speak highly enough of him.
The beachside bar area had a nice atmosphere and was always well attended. The lobby bar was open most of the day and night for drinks too. Theres a snack bar that serves burgers chips and Turkish savoury pancakes that you watch being cooked. After reading other reviews we spent a day on the Thomas boat which was lovely. The crew Ricardo (Recep) and Captain Thomas sang along with a guitar late afternoon which was a lovely surprise. You're picked up and returned from the hotel jetty so really convenient. The spa area in the hotel is beautiful. Worth a visit. The sauna is free of charge with massages and treatments extra.
Only downside was the very poor Wi-Fi availability. The advertised shuttle bus into Turgutries and Bodrum is extra too but cheaper than taxis.

4  Thank kerrybokwawilde
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I just spent two weeks at kadikale with my husband, my 19 year old daughter and her boyfriend.

We booked a sea view room and the views were breathtaking! There were a lot of steps to the room, but we were aware of this before we booked after reading other reviews, and the view is definitely worth the effort. Also, being an all inclusive resort I think the extra steps probably prevented me from gaining a few extra pounds lol :)

We booked a cabana on the first day of our holiday. This was a real treat! The cabanas are situated on the very edge of the sea, there are sun loungers in front of the cabana in full sun and the cabana itself provides shade all day long for when the heat gets too much. I have an allergy to the sun, so this was perfect for me. Inside the cabana is a telephone to call a waiter who will bring you drinks all day long. Our waiter was called Jayjay, he's a very happy chap and nothing is too much trouble, he's a credit to the hotel. We were so impressed with the service and facilities (WiFi is also included and much better than the WiFi in the main hotel) that we booked for the full 2 weeks of our stay. The manager is called Yunus and he offered us a great deal!

My husband had his 60th birthday while we were away and JayJay, Mahmut and Yunus made it a truly memorable event. They provided balloons, flowers, the best table in the restaurant and even a birthday cake!

The only downside was the food in the main restaurant was prepared more for Germans than English, I always managed to find something I enjoyed but my daughter was a bit tired of the food there after the first week. The a la carte restaurants are both outstanding though, I would recommend trying both (you need to book the day before, at reception). Also, cocktails are not included, there is a cocktail menu but you will need to pay for these.

All in all it was a terrific holiday, I didn't want to leave! The staff are outstanding, in particular Yunus, Mahmut and Jayjay. Every area of the hotel is beautiful and pristine, but the food and drink menus could use more variety. I will definitely visit again, soon I hope :)

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member