US$76
US$114
Fairfield Inn
US$60
  • Fitness centre
Motel 6 High Point(High Point)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$54
Hotel N.C.(High Point)
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$50
Atrium Inn(High Point)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$77
All reviewsfront desk staff were friendlyhot breakfastfirst floorbed was comfortableclean roomsan overnight staynice hotelinterstatekendallnc
Reviewed 6 October 2016

I have been staying at this Motel for about the past 5 years traveling for business, the rooms have always been clean and the staff has always been friendly and happy to help. The motel is in an excellent location and a very quiet area of town. All of the Staff from the front desk to the housekeeping staff are super friendly and always very helpful. I strongly recommend this Motel for your stay if you are traveling for business or pleasure.

Room Tip: Rooms are quiet, recommend lower floors
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 June 2016

It's a bit difficult to write a review when I was unable to complete the stay.

My husband and I checked in at 3PM and relaxed before dinner. After we got back from dinner and a round of mini golf we settled back into bed and watched TV. I saw an ant crawling on the nightstand to the left of the bed and didn't think much of it until my husband said one was crawling on his phone. Then I felt one crawling on my arm, saw it, and found a few more under the sheets. I found this to be interesting since there were NO PROBLEMS until the evening. Up to that point I was satisfied with the stay. My husband went to the front desk to ask for a new room and we were transferred to a room directly across the hall. I was standing in front of the sink to place some items on the counter when my spouse turned on the light and two large roach-looking bugs ran from the top of the ceiling down the corner of the wall against the door frame. I was speechless and saw this in the mirror's reflection and turned to see one go under the door to the hallway and the other ran under the sink. It was at that point my husband and I both decided to leave.

Front desk staff were friendly and attempted to resolve issues with our room but were unsuccessful. I was hoping to receive assistance in locating another property but none was provided. After making several phone calls to other hotels in the area (this was Memorial Day weekend) I was unable to find a hotel and we drove back home.

The next business day I received an email from the hotel manager regarding the decision to refund the hotel, which I somewhat agree with. However I feel like I was unable to explain the entire situation and did not speak with the manager directly. (My husband did call Choice Hotels directly to explain to customer care about our stay a day earlier.) My intention was to let the manager know there were no problems with the stay until later in the evening because the bugs/insects appeared to be nocturnal.

If I am in the area again I will call the hotel directly; I consider myself to be loyal to Choice Hotels!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amanda B
Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

The room was clean and smelled so fresh, great customer service will stay again if I am in the area. The area is near everything. Thr room have microwave and mini refrigerator. Free breakfast is a bonus.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2015

Nice folks.....pool is closed but stay was still enjoyable..... Easy access off highway..good value for money..... plenty of restaurants in walking distance. Will visit when back in area......Free breakfast was also great.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 August 2015

Stayed in this property during High Point University Freshman Check-in. All the hotels in High Point were booked with Tiger Woods coming in to play in a Greensboro golf tournament. Front desk clerk was cheerful and polite at check-in...standard North Carolina hospitality. The motel was run down and the parking lot was not well lit. Room did not feel clean. Fortunately, we had only reserved a one night stay.

Room Tip: Look for another motel property in the same area...
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank ncnativechick
AmyBrame, General Manager at Comfort Inn Near High Point University, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2015

Thank you for your review. I apologize that you were not pleased with your stay. We completed a major renovation approx. 2 years ago, so if you could elaborate, that would definitely help us to understand how to correct any problems. In regards to the outdoor lighting, we have approx. 12 lights, in the parking area.... I will double check to insure that all are working properly. We appreciate your review and hope you will give us another opportunity to extend our usual hospitality.