“Breakfast stop ”
Review of Hardee's

Hardee's
Ranked #22 of 27 Restaurants in Archdale
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Pretty good experience. Not the best, but not bad. Definitely clean and fresh looking. Unsweetened tea is a controlled substance held behind the counter. Biscuits didn't seem the freshest/hottest but still better than most of the competition.

Reviewed 7 August 2016

I have picked up breakfast at this location occasionally over a 3 year period but I will not ever again. Early on the biscuits were great, thick, fluffy, soft, what a biscuit should be. There have been times when the biscuits were not quite the same but still not to bad. Today really put the final nail in the coffin. Ordered at the drive thru then waited nearly 10 minutes for 5 sausage gravy biscuits. When I got the food home and opened it up I knew right away it wasn't going to be good. The biscuits were over cooked with a couple of them slightly blackened on the bottom. The texture was that of shoe leather, not soft at all. I really wanted to return everything for a refund but the wife insisted it would be OK, it wasn't. The gravy had no sausage in it so I certainly didn't get what I fully paid for there. The gravy was very thick and would barely spread and the bowls they put the gravy in were not even half full so needless to say it wasn't enough gravy to cover the biscuit. Really hated to put out the money on such poor quality food but it's a lesson learned. My advice, stay away or you will regret it.

Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

In Monday a week ago slow slow service took 22 mins to get order mixed up order with someone else and said they were short staffed new manager cut back on help

I decided to give them another chance three people in front of me and three behind me I ordered three tenders combo at 7:25pm and got them 7:58 after the three guests behind me were served . Made a comment how and why would you service the last three in line before the first in line ( that's what happens when your short handed and food item orders are cut short by new manger) while I was eating four other came in for service two left after the acting manager said I don't care if you leave it takes time to fix orders and we are short staffed . Then he commented he had turned in his two weeks notice .
Got no receipt
Dinning area was very dirty , restrooms very dirty

I'm very understanding but this was very bad

Very poor leadership on on-duty both times I've been in of recent

Will not be back

Reviewed 20 March 2016

Food was cold and will never go back again. Young kids working and had bad attitudes. Manager and some coworkers smoking cigarettes outside when we pulled up. Not good.

Reviewed 24 January 2016

We stopped in deep snow Sat and this blue eyed blond manager was the most incredible of charming. Breakfast took a few and she just told us anything we asked and you never even noticed the short wait. The food was all fresh and completely made to order. By far the best fast food experience in a while.