“Great subs”

Ranked #21 of 27 Restaurants in Archdale
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Love the steak subs Great delivery service, Small dining area, but you are not there for fine dining.

Reviewed 18 March 2016

Well, as a Yankee Italian, I find it hard to get good Italian food in the South. I had a clue when I saw the Sanitation score of 93. The place was sloppy and the food was prepared without passion or care. The sauce was sweet like a bad jar sauce brand. Not a homemade feel at all. However, the prices were low so I got what I paid for. Next!

4  Thank Kevin D
Reviewed 8 December 2015

My in laws placed a very simple delivery order....1 large hamburger pizza, 1 large bacon pizza and 25 wings. Our order arrived and our family dug in. My wife grabs a slice of bacon pizza, takes one bite and immediately spits it out. Asked me to come check it out saying she thought something was wrong with the bacon; it tasted horrible. Upon inspecting it I came to the conclusion that it was turkey bacon.

My brother in law contacted the store and spoke to the lady who took the order who passed the call of to their "so called manager." My brother in law explained that we weren't aware that when we ordered a bacon pizza that it would come with turkey bacon and that no one in our family eats or even likes turkey bacon and requested that they replace the turkey bacon pizza with another hamburger pizza and even offered to bring the pizza to the store instead of the delivery guy having to make another trip out.

The manager was rude and blamed us. Said that we should have read the menu because it clearly stated that it was turkey bacon. My brother in law tried again to reason with this fool and explained that at the time we placed our order we didn't have a menu and we weren't told we wouldn't be getting real bacon.

The manager refused to do anything to fix the situation and wanted to proceed with a yelling match. No mind you we just spent $40 with them. Ultimately the manager got pissed off and literally hung up on my brother in law.

My wife and my brother in law decided to take the pizza back to them and demand another or a refund as we hadn't touched the pizza minus the one bite that was spit out. When they arrived at the store the manager still wanted to blame them even after showing them on the menu we got when our order was delivered that no where does it state that they only have turkey bacon. Just bacon.

The lady working in the store said that because of the owner/manager's religious beliefs they only use turkey bacon. To me and my family this was almost insulting. I mean I am not a believer in using anyone religion against them, but to force your beliefs upon others isn't right either.

We eat pork, your in America and at the very least you should inform patrons of any changes you decide to make to your products or services based on your beliefs and give us the same rights you wish to have in making a decision based on facts.

And to make matters even worse they ended up calling the police on my wife and brother in law as if we were some sort of criminals or something. Really? Get a grip people. This was by far the absoulte worse customer service experience I have ever encountered and I nor anyone I know will ever spend another penny with this place.

4  Thank Jennifer S
Reviewed 27 October 2015

Be nice and provide a good value is usually a good standard for a successful business, particularly the restaurant business. They are not winning. I wish they were.

3  Thank JDC999
Reviewed 6 October 2015

Good food with a few extra touches.
The servings were generous and tasty. we had the calzone, strombolli and pizza. Good crusts and the pastries had sauteed ingredients.
Pleasant staff and they gave us all we needed to have take-out at a hotel.