“Biscuits and more!”

Biscuitville Incorporated
Ranked #5 of 27 Restaurants in Archdale
Reviewed 14 May 2016

Oh, my. Where to begin. Did it get me with the grits and cheese? Or was it the chicken biscuit? No, I think it was the homestyle gravy biscuit. No matter. Simply no bad choices, here!

Reviewed 10 January 2016

We were in town for the ITMA Market and saw several Biscuitville locations and thought we would give the one across the street from our hotel a try. Best biscuits & gravy I have ever had at a restaurant. The service was friendly, location was clean and out food was out quickly. I loved the story behind the restaurant and that the flour was milled locally. Would eat there again!

Reviewed 28 September 2015

Right next to Hampton Inn and Holiday Inn Express. Light as air fresh baked biscuits with extensive fillers. Can watch the biscuits being made and pulled right out of the oven. YUM!

Reviewed 5 August 2015

The best fast food I have ever had. I wish they would open franchises elsewhere, but when you see the wrappers showing all the local NC farms where they get their products from, those hopes are quickly dashed. For breakfast I had a chicken biscuit with a hash brown and my friend had a scrambled eggs and bacon platter, which she said was excellent. The staff was friendly and we had our food in a few minutes. At this particular location the owner was present, chatting with people and making sure everything was prepared to our liking. The coffee did leave something to be desired, but it did the trick getting me caffeinated for the road. I will be sure to stop in at Biscuitville next time I drive through North Carolina.

Reviewed 2 August 2015

Food is very good. Service is fast. Staff is always friendly. Worth the money and your time. Never had a bad experience.