Lowest prices for your stay
Courtyard
US$118
Free cancellation until 21/10/21
US$122
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$122
Hotels.comUS$122
PricelineUS$118
eDreamsUS$122
All reviews cracker barrel front desk quiet room free breakfast modern hotel comfortable beds top floor short drive lobby carrabbas couch elevator maintenance biltmore
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2021

Front desk was very pleasant at check-in and room was clean. However, they didn't have luggage carts (said it had gone missing) -- offered me the laundry bucket instead, but we weren't able to use that because it was too deep to practically load our luggage into it. The bed was very cheap and uncomfortable. Even though the room appeared new, the bathroom faucet leaked all over the floor, soaking the bathroom floor. I booked it on Hotwire, so was charged for that, but then the hotel charged me AGAIN for the room, and now after 2 phone calls, I can't seem to get the charge reversed. They told me they just needed my credit card for "incidentals." I wouldn't stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 11 May 2021 via mobile

I was laid off as a result of COVID. I sold my home in Florida and decided to move to North Carolina. The movers picked up my furniture and I loaded up the car with my two French Bulldogs and my daughter. The car looked like National Lampoons Vacation packed to the roof. I had planned on stopping but drove 14+ hours and called along the way and spoke with Vicky. I got there late at night. She could not have been nicer or more accommodating. I had arrived “home”. I had stayed for years at this hotel. I love it. They are centrally located, kind, it’s very clean, have all the bells and whistles. She had a cart for me. Asked if I needed anything. Asked if we were hungry. Did everything she could to let us know we were home. When I got up during the night to walk the dogs there was always someone around. I felt safe. The morning staff was amazing. Greeting us by name including my fur babies. I can’t say how grateful I am to Vicky and her amazing staff! They treated us like we were royalty at a time that was difficult and we were vulnerable.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 April 2021

Hotel is very convenient to the airport and I-26, in a safe area close to shopping and eateries. The staff at the front desk and bistro were very friendly. Rooms were spacious and very clean. Liked the walk in showers as opposed to the tub/shower combo. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 20 March 2021

My most recent trip to Asheville, NC came with a nice surprise! I stayed at the Courtyard Asheville Airport for 6 nights and enjoyed a great night sleep every night. Not only are the rooms clean and the beds comfortable, the location is excellent and only a short drive to the North Carolina Arboretum or Biltmore Estates. In addition there is a shopping center across the street and two well known mid priced restaurants next door. I would like to say a special thank you to Sydney, Annette and Kayla at the front desk and Travis in Maintenance for ALL going above and beyond their usual duties to provide exceptional service. J. Swanson

Reviewed 4 November 2020 via mobile

This is one of the nicest Courtyards we’ve ever stayed at outside of, surprisingly, one in Agra, India. The king suite was just a few dollars more but incredibly spacious and perfectly laid out. Lots of room and a couch and 2 chairs well placed with 2 good sized TVs (but no channel guide). Also a great desk that doubled as a movable dining table. The staff was extremely personable and efficient. My only complaint is the insane prices at the breakfast bistro (evening service NA). One slice of toast was $2.00 and no butter! Toast didn’t come with a $12 small omelette (with potato’s). My wife’s $12 avocado toast was bland. So, for $30 we has a small breakfast that would have been $15 at the next door Cracker Barrel (with 2 toast slices included).
Positives
Beautiful quiet room (even next to elevator)
Great room layout and tastefully finished
Lot of outlets
Strong fast Wifi
Comfortable bed but a little soft for a Marriott bed
Very good shower
Paul Mitchell products
2 TVs
Good, easy to use lighting
Walking distance to Carrabas and Cracker
Very clean
Negatives
Extremely overpriced Bistro
Tiny refrigerator (generally only room for a few bottles - no depth

Stay here but eat elsewhere.

Date of stay: November 2020