The Sand Dollar Motel(Atlantic Beach)(Great Value!)
Sandpiper Motel(Atlantic Beach)
US$113
US$99
US$194
US$94
US$176
US$159
Hampton.com
Atlantic Beach Resort(Atlantic Beach)
TripAdvisor
A Place at the Beach III(Atlantic Beach)
TripAdvisor
Oceanana Family Motel(Atlantic Beach)
Agoda.com
1,499 results
All reviewsocean frontdouble treecookiesoutdoor poolbreakfast buffetbeach bardoubletree by hiltonoff seasonhot tubhotel restaurantbeach accessmini fridgethe entire staffmorehead cityhousekeeping staffbalconypet
Reviewed 21 June 2017

I booked this hotel because it had a "reputable" name. I was very disappointed. The 'ocean view' that I paid more for was only viewable when standing on the balcony . . . okay not really but it was very disappointing. I could see the ocean but only over the parking lot. If this was the view I thought I was getting I wouldn't have paid for it. Room was outdated - ceiling tile in the entry and could see obviously caulking in the bathroom shower. No refrigerator in the room, no breakfast, no microwave - nothing. Very disappointing. When we left my husband was double checking to make sure we forgot nothing and found cockroaches under the bed. GROSS!!!

2  Thank Jennifer O
Reviewed 19 June 2017

I would recommend this Doubletree by Hilton in Atlantic Beach to families, couples, for a girls trip, or even just a solo weekend to relax. The hotel and its staff very wonderful. Hotel, poolside, bar, etc was very clean. Every staff member I interacted with went above and beyond to be helpful. Check in and check out were seamless.

1  Thank J950LUaliciac
Reviewed 12 June 2017

hotel was nice, but the check in agent, while friendly, did not provide any information on the hotel, wifi password, breakfast, directions at all. I did not get the room type I booked. I might stay here again in future, but will consider the Hampton inn since the service I received here was of that caliber.. but you get more amenities at the Hampton inn.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

This won't be the Doubletree you are expecting. Hotel staff is excellent, but the hotel itself is mediocre at best. Room was ok but not as nice as the room at the Hampton right up the street where we were forced to relocate to on our last day of vacation.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2017

The location on the water is terrific and the rooms are adequate. The dining experience, however, was quite disappointing because of little or no attention from the staff in the bar and the dining room.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple