US$177
US$161
Courtyard
US$160
QualityInn
Red Roof Inn Akron South(Akron)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$130
US$134
US$119
Fairfield Inn
Quality Inn Akron-Fairlawn(Akron)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$102
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshot waterclean roomsbreakfast optionslobbyhighway
Reviewed 24 April 2018

I was working nights during my stay and the hotel was quiet, even though sold out and busy. Had a great gym and breakfast options for us after work. Easy to get to other restaurants nearby to walk or pick up.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 August 2017

This Courtyard was clean and easy to access from the highway. We stayed here on our way to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. The service was good. We slept well. We didn't take advantage of any the extra amenities.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2017

just finished a cross country road trip and we stayed in several mid range hotels on the way. This may have been the cleanest and nicest hotel we stayed in and it did not cost and arm and a leg. Nice area with many restaurants within walking distance. Nice pool. Very glad we booked this hotel when planning our trip.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2017

We didn't spend a lot of time there but the decor was very modern and unique. The bathroom only had one switch for the light which turned on the fan. Both my husband and I worried that this would wake the other. The shower was neat as it had the turn on away from the stream of water. However, there was a leak from the shower door, which we had to lay a lot of towels to soak up. There is not a continental breakfast which surprised us but again, we had plans and were not there a lot.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2017

The hotel itself is great. Clean rooms, very comfortable and modern looking. My room was nice and quiet. The staff was helpful and very friendly. I enjoyed the hotel, as a whole.
The problem I had was with their 'Bistro'. It resembled an episode of those scary kitchen shows. I ended up tossing the ordered food and went to their 'Market' for some yogurt for dinner. The Bistro food was just shy of expired, the person running it took it upon herself to substitute part of my order for something else because she was 'out and didn't know it', however, what I got instead was frozen and inedible.

Room Tip: Great, helpful staff
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business