“Great memories of past meals here were reinforced.”

Hyde Park Prime Steakhouse
Ranked #21 of 513 Restaurants in Akron
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Great meal that did not disappoint. A few years back I ate many meals at Hyde Park, never having a bad meal, so when the opportunity came up to head out to Hyde Park with a group from work I had to go along.

The steak was great, just like I remembered, as were the family style sides. In our group of a dozen diners I did not hear any dissenting views. If there could be a fault found it was the last creme brulee was sold before we got to order our deserts.

I am definitely looking forward to a return to Hyde Park

Reviewed 19 October 2017

hubby and I had several beers and a couple plates of appetizers total bill was 90.00 and we were there at Happy Hour.....the shrimp cocktails we had were one of the worst I have ever had.Flemings is much better and not quite as expensive at happy hour

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Hyde Park should be a "must go" dining experience. The menu is interesting - land and sea (more land). The bone in filet is not common and very good - although a bit on the large size. Very tasty. The wine is robust albeit a bit pricey for what they have. We enjoyed the Girard Artistry 2011 which was $15-20 over dining market. The smoked bourbons were special as it is difficult to find. The young(er) servers seem to care and present some personality while the mid to later career servers need to be replaced. They show no customer interest, spill and move on. Very sad. Same is true in the bar. We moved into it for a nightcap and were treated like children by an arrogant bar server. Should also mention to avoid a table near a larger seating as they get loud and can snuff out your conversation. A very good rating is generous due to the mixed experience.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

What a great restaurant !
Service was excellent. Menu very extensive.
I had the fillet steak- wonderful.
Sides of asparagus and potatoes were more than enough for 2.
Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

This is a favorite place to meet with friends for Happy Hour. Special prices on drinks and food from the happy hour menu or you can also order from the regular menu. The atmosphere is upscale and relaxing. Arrive early if you want a table. Servers are always friendly and efficient.

Been to Hyde Park Prime Steakhouse? Share your experiences!