“Best burger in Akron”

Louie's Bar and Grille
Ranked #23 of 519 Restaurants in Akron
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

My favorite low key burger place in Akron. You can't go wrong here. Great food. Been going here since I was a kid.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Small, old school Tavern. Winner of Best of Akron, but won’t be getting my Vote. Bad news, the Burger itself was lackluster. I’ve gotten tastier Burgers at Hardee’s. My fries came well done, as ordered which helped. Good News, my Beer was Cold, and serve in an iced glass. There are better choices in the Area.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Louie’s is one of those neighborhood places that has been there for a gazillion years and for what reason? They serve good wholesome food as a reasonable price. The burgers are great. The specials are always wonderful especially around holidays like St. Patty’s Day or Mardi Gras. I’ve been going to Louie’s for longer than I care to be specific. If you’re looking for ambiance then keep looking. If you’re looking for good food. This is it.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

I've been going to Louie's for years. My favorite low key burger place. Never disappointed. Always a delicious burger.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

When i'm in the mood for a thick fresh made burger, this is my go to place. Its not overpriced and like the small cozy atmosphere. Sometime it can be hard to get a seat because the place is full. Don't go with a big group of people, 4 is the about the max you can get at a table.