Open today: 9:30 AM - 7:30 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent day on the water with kids

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Remyb772
Do this!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
M2568OLsaral
via mobile

All reviews hydro bikes sand bar paddle boards the river instructions launch lighthouse fun
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was our second time at Harbor Yak - we brought elementary aged children with us this time and they had a good time. We enjoyed wading in the low water - a popular spot for paddlers and boaters. We recommend this activity - take in the sun, lake all while being active. The staff are very nice too.

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Harbor Yak is wonderful! Beautiful spot to kayak. Go down the river or out on the lake. Paddle to the lighthouse or to the “Harbor Yak beach.” Pull your kayak up on the beach and watch a gorgeous sunset! Brandon and Alexa are awesome hosts! Then walk to Mariann’s chocolates in the harbor!

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Perfect experience! Staff is friendly, cheerful and helpful. Good value! I’m a local and I could just slap myself for not taking advantage of such a great way to enjoy the harbor district! My son and I took the tandem kayak up the river and out to the sandbar. Definitely will be back with my husband! Love love love!

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviewed 15 September 2020

Affordable and very convenient. Especially their dry launch. Will definitely go back. Would like to try their evening rentals next time, sounds fun

Date of experience: September 2020
Reviewed 24 August 2020

Really enjoyed spending the morning out on the water, It was my second time back. Super friendly and helpful staff!

Date of experience: August 2020