“GREAT SERVICE”
Review of Ho Hum Motel

Ho Hum Motel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ashtabula
Ho Hum Motel
Ranked #4 of 6 Ashtabula B&B and Inns
Reviewed 30 October 2015

The owners here have been wonderful and so accommodating. Not only has it been peaceful and quiet here, but it's also a pet friendly motel. I would recommend them HIGHLY!!!!! At one time, they took the time out to discuss the personal problems I was going through that brought me here. They are wonderful and kind people

Room Tip: The owners are GREAT!!! and helped me to find the best room for my cat and I
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Winnie Roo W

Reviewed 22 September 2014

Very quaint, but also clean & quiet. Chose this place for the "ambiance" - because it was an independent "Mom 'n Pop" motel. It has all the perks - flowered decor, screen doors that spring back, 50's style feel. It's like a trip back in time, really fun. But even though its old, its still clean and tidy. Also felt safe staying there. It's handy for visiting the covered bridges of Ashtabula County.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Pamela D
Reviewed 8 August 2011

Spent the night there before my fishing charter trip. It's close to the marina and clean.

• Stayed: August 2011
3  Thank Dole68
Reviewed 27 July 2011

We didn't arrive and check in until midnight. The gentleman was very friendly and showed up as soon as we called on the phone in the lobby. The lobby was small, but offered a lot of pamphlets for things to do in the surrounding area. The room was clean. There was a small refrigerator and microwave. The decor was flowered and pretty. We were able to get a good nights sleep, shower in the morning, and then start out again. I would stay there again if I was traveling through the area.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank Lisa636
Reviewed 18 October 2009

We stayed here for just one night when we were on our way to the east coast. When we arrived I went into the lobby which was so small it would not accommodate more than two people. There was no one there but they had a phone and a number to call. When I called, a woman said she would be right over and arrived about 10 minutes later. It was so dark in the lobby I could hardly see to sign in. When we got our room we discovered there was no heat and it was very cold in the room. The custodian said they turn off the heat and only turn it on if someone checks in. It took about a half hour to warm up. There were no blankets on the bed so we asked for some blankets. He gave us two foam rubber blankets! One of the bulbs in the lamp was broke off and half of it remained in the lamp. The TV was so small you could barely see it from the bed. Also, if anyone came in or out, the door opened directly in front of the TV. The accommodations looked like they had not been updated in many years. It looked like we were the only ones in the motel.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
4  Thank chicagoretired

Been to Ho Hum Motel? Share your experiences!