Ho Hum Motel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ashtabula
Ho Hum Motel
Ranked #4 of 6 Ashtabula B&B and Inns
Reviewed 6 September 2016

I love old vintage motels but, stay away! I'm sitting here and I don't even know where to start.

A 20 minute check IN because they don't know how to use the credit card machine, the ice machine "just broke today", there are no non-smoking rooms, room gagged us from the cigarette odor, stained carpet, a telephone on the desk NOT CONNECTED TO ANYTHING!, 5 tv channels, THE BED DOES NOT HAVE A BLANKET, one thin full sheet, the SMALLEST, THINNEST pillow of my life, no grab bars in the unusually narrow tub, the shower head literally SCREAMS like a shreking ghost then drips ALL night long, scratchy towels, poor water pressure in the toilet, no air circulation - room was humid and hot, NO LIGHTS! - ALL THE BULBS BROKEN, no coffee maker, NO HAIR DRYER, I mean stop me here at anytime...

Please spend a couple extra dollars and go somewhere else. Treat yourself from the headache.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends

Reviewed 30 October 2015

The owners here have been wonderful and so accommodating. Not only has it been peaceful and quiet here, but it's also a pet friendly motel. I would recommend them HIGHLY!!!!! At one time, they took the time out to discuss the personal problems I was going through that brought me here. They are wonderful and kind people

Room Tip: The owners are GREAT!!! and helped me to find the best room for my cat and I
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Winnie Roo W
Reviewed 22 September 2014

Very quaint, but also clean & quiet. Chose this place for the "ambiance" - because it was an independent "Mom 'n Pop" motel. It has all the perks - flowered decor, screen doors that spring back, 50's style feel. It's like a trip back in time, really fun. But even though its old, its still clean and tidy. Also felt safe staying there. It's handy for visiting the covered bridges of Ashtabula County.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Pamela D
Reviewed 8 August 2011

Spent the night there before my fishing charter trip. It's close to the marina and clean.

• Stayed: August 2011
3  Thank Dole68
Reviewed 27 July 2011

We didn't arrive and check in until midnight. The gentleman was very friendly and showed up as soon as we called on the phone in the lobby. The lobby was small, but offered a lot of pamphlets for things to do in the surrounding area. The room was clean. There was a small refrigerator and microwave. The decor was flowered and pretty. We were able to get a good nights sleep, shower in the morning, and then start out again. I would stay there again if I was traveling through the area.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank Lisa636

Been to Ho Hum Motel? Share your experiences!