“Good food”

Hot Head Burritos
Ranked #32 of 47 Restaurants in Austintown
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 14 August 2016

This is a nice place to eat, I don't eat out much, but the food here is pretty good. I don't eat meat, and they have a full menu that I can choose from.

Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

A girlfriend and I go there often. We enjoy being able to choose the ingredients we want. Staff is friendly, service is fast, food is good. We enjoy it a lot!!

Reviewed 13 February 2016

Enjoyed foods provided for a birthday party celebration. Everyone seemed very happy with their food!

Reviewed 7 December 2015

Not impressed with this establishment by any means. The portions are very small and it tastes okay. The staff is unfriendly also. I ventured once and will not return.

Reviewed 17 May 2013

This is a made to order burrito /taco/ /bowl/nachos/quesidello / Mexican place. ..like a Chipolte. You basically construct your order as you go down the line. You pick the style, meat, chicken, rice, toppings , cheese , sauces and it is assembled in front of you. I had the spicy chicken burrito and it was very good and tasty. It had a definite unique spice taste , unlike any other place. You pick the level of spiciness that you want. I thought it was very good. The restaurant was very clean, and service was very good. (you go thru the line, it is not waitress service). Will try again to taste some of the other combination. see http://hotheadburritos.com for how you order .and what they have.