“Breakfast for dinner”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #16 of 80 Restaurants in Avon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Had my Eggs Benedict for dinner which was fantastic. Short staffed but our waitress did a great job. Food was good. Restaurant is clean. Boyfriend had Brioche French Toast and his mom had Peach Waffles. Everything good.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Perkins is a place I have developed a liking for. When we come in for dinner, I usually order from their breakfast items. I usually order the Build-a-Breakfast. I get the eggs sunny-side up, sausage links, hash browns, and biscuits. Together, it is a satisfying yet filling platter. Service is diligent, and for the price, it's a good value. Overall, it's a breakfast place I can suggest.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

I like to use Perkins for meetings but i rarely eat. Yesterday i had a light dinner as did the others. Simple but done right. Fast but nof fast food. Attentive but not hovering service and a nice crowd. Clean and well run. I like this place in Avon.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

- Food was plentiful. Too much food in my opinion. I'd rather spend less and get less food. If you order a side of hash browns, it is as large as a dinner plate.

- We were first seated in the attached room area where there was a large group of about 20 men being served. Because of the size of their group, it was loud and we knew we would be unable to enjoy our meal. In my opinion, we should have been seated somewhere else the first time. I understand they have to spread their customers out by waitress, but it was inappropriate to put a customer in that space when there were other seats available in the restaurant that would be much more suited to a couple. We asked to be moved, and of course, I felt so bad for the waitress knowing she lost her customers.

- Booth we were relocated to had large tears. This to me feels unclean and unkept.

- Waitress was average. Food came in a timely manner.

- This may sound harsh, but while the server staff was averagely friendly, I couldn't help but noticing that each girl looked like she needed a shower. It was the most bizarre thing. Unkept hair and some was greasy. I know that is very rude to say and I apologize. However, it made the entire eating experience feel uncomfortable in a sit down restaurant.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Very friendly staff, good attentive service
Good variety to choose from in their menu.
Food was good and served on a timely basis
Good breakfast