“First Burger”
Review of First Burger

First Burger
Ranked #6 of 159 Restaurants in Albany
Price range: US$6 - US$13
Description: First Burger restaurant is a collaboration of a talented staff that make the restaurant go. At First Burger, we use the freshest local ingredients to create hamburgers the way they ought to be: hand-formed, generously sized, made-to-order, and delicious. We're looking forward to seeing you when you come in to dine.
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Great burgers , fries & milkshakes . Very good prices & atmosphere. Wide selection of burger choices & sizes. Good family place to eat.return trips planned.

Tammy M, Owner at First Burger, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Scott,
Thank you for the kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review. We look forward to those return trips!

Reviewed 3 December 2017

This place is a bit off the freeway for those traveling but well worth it. If you live in the area it's a go-to place for burgers and fries. It's a bet small so it works better if you go just before or after meal times. The selection is good and if you enjoy a good burger you'll certainly enjoy this place.

After you eat you can walk around a nice downtown area of Albany to help settle your meal! :)

Tammy M, Owner at First Burger, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Thank you for your kind words. Great suggestion of coming before or after the lunch or dinner rushes! We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

My wife and I first met chef Jason when he trained at Sybaris Bistro. Subsequently, he worked as a chef at Clemenza's, First Burger - in its successful first incarnation - and, later, enjoyed his food at Frankie's. Now he and his wife, Tammy, have successfully relaunched this really nice Albany restaurant. The menu is interesting and offers a variety of flavors and portion sizes that allows families to attenuate their choices and avoid waste. And... the fries are fabulous! Great service, too.

Tammy M, Owner at First Burger, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2017

Thank you Michael. We love seeing you and your wife.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

I visited Albany for the solar eclipse, and walking a few circles through downtown kept bringing me past this busy burger joint. They usually aren't open Sundays, but this was a special event which brought in more people. Took a while to take my order, but that's how busy it was and the food arrived fast anyway. I had the Iron Woman burger, skin-on fries, and a locally-brewed root beer and enjoyed it all. The ingredients were fresh and flavorful. Not greasy and inside a good, soft bun that doesn't bounce back immediately (sponge-like) when squeezed.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Some places have good food but poor service or vice versa. First Burger in Albany Oregon has terrific food & phenomenal service! The comments from our table our table
"This mushroom & Swiss burger is one of the best burgers I've had in a long time! The batter covering the onion rings was just right and the onions were thick."
"This is some of the best service ever. It's rare to meet a manager, (Michelle), who obviously cares so much about both patrons and personnel."
"I had my doubts when others raved about the 50/50 western burger, I am so happy I had it! So flavorful and juicy with 50% beef and 50% ground bacon, I highly recommended!
"Local ice cream? First Burger made a first class choice by partnering with Cascades Creamery. Yummy fruit shakes, it came with the giant size silver cup as well as a full glass which we were able to refill several times. It was debatable what was better the shake or the root beer float!"