“Good and tasty food, worth a trip”
Review of House of Noodle

House of Noodle
Ranked #14 of 157 Restaurants in Albany
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 28 November 2017

I went with a contingent of vegans and found ourselves happy and surprised at the quality of the dishes. The group ordered from curries (red, mine, was very good) to stir-frys.The ambiance is nothing to get excited about and the noise level was a bit much, thanks to a party of out of towners.

I would recommend this restaurant as the food was above average and the price was fair. The service was ok, not upscale or exceptional in any way. Perhaps ordering to go is the best choice ?

1  Thank Alan K

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

I had the Tom yum soup with noodles for dinner last night and I have to say that it's pretty good. That is usually my bench mark for Thai food since that is a dish that you can find only in a Thai restaurant. The flavor was great and spicy enough for a Thai dish. My daughter had the crab pad Thai and she loved it. Prices is very reasonable so it's definitely worth a visit if you are in the area.

1  Thank ejyiu
Reviewed 3 October 2017

The food was not bad. It wasn't great though. They give you very big portions so plan on eating family style with everyone ordering ONE thing and splitting. It 4 people would only order 3 dishes. Not a fan of the soups here as they get old fast. Left overs not very good either and for me that scores stars :)

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Three of us ate lunch here. We ordered a seafood combo, a vegetarian, and a fried rice dish from the lunch menu. Each was well prepared, arrived steaming hot, and was properly spiced the way we requested. Portions were more than adequate for a lunch dish, with some to take home. The server came by several times to see if everything was OK, so the service was good. We will go there again.

1  Thank RetColAF
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

We ate here 5 times! We cannot get enough of this amazing, fresh, flavorful Thai food! Great staff too, so friendly.
Fyi, Lunch comes with soup or salad, dinner does not.

1  Thank RVoilers

Been to House of Noodle? Share your experiences!