“Pho lovers must go ”

Sam City Fusion
Ranked #18 of 160 Restaurants in Albany
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Independent Mom and Pop resteraunt-Sam is the mom. Very clean, good quality food, outstanding soups, friendly and personal service, plenty of parking, great value for the money. You can see their web page under Sam City Albany.
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

It was the first time we have visited the restaurant. Great food. Reasonable pricing. Service was good.
Restrooms were ok, they can use good update on them. Locks were missing and seats weren’t good. Look old broken dirty. After good food bad to use it.
They have changing stations.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Decided to stop by and grab a bite to eat. The food is always good but this evening the food was exceptional! Had the orange chicken and the chicken stir fry. The portions were big enough to have some for lunch the next day. The wait staff did an excellent job even tho they were very busy! Thanks for another fantastic visit!

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

They have delicious foods and a good range of selection plus a creative menu, but last time the wait was about 45 minutes just for 2 bowl of pho noodles soup and another 10 minutes for to go item that we already ordered when we came. Finally after tired of waiting, I decided to ask if we just have all our food to go. If you have time, the food is good. But if you're in a hurry, this isn't the place for you. Maybe order ahead.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I enjoy Sam City. The servings are huge and more than enough to share. We typically order an order of the summer rolls and house fried rice to share. We have yet to be disappointed. Tasty, filling and fresh.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Haven’t been to Sam city for a while so I stop by to have some teriyaki chicken. Atmosphere here is always very nice and laid-back, and I was seated immediately.
I ordered hot tea and then waited for the waitress to come back and take my order which she did promptly. I asked for some more sugar since they only serve it in packets and there was only one on the table. It took a while but she finally arrived with three more packets of sugar, I must’ve been on ration. I then had to stop her again and asked for more hot tea.
Overall though the food is always great and I enjoyed going there for lunch or dinner.