“Bridge City Corvette Club Covered Bridge Tour Lunch”

Frankie's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Frankie's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 159 Restaurants in Albany
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Fusion
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: At Frankie's we pride ourselves in embracing the Farm to Table experience, and sustainable food and business practices. To us this means finding and sourcing the freshest, seasonal and local products to use in our kitchen. Its also about really digging in, and partnering with growers, farmers, foragers, fishermen and ranchers in our area for the best products around. Frankie's menu changes seasonally and proudly showcases local food and a wine list with producers who respect artisanal techniques.
Reviewed 21 May 2018

I had a group of 22 people on this tour of covered bridges in the Williamette Valley in Oregon. After going through 5 bridges, we stopped at Frankie's Restaurant for lunch. I had reservations , which were changed 3 times...adding people and changing times. Emily was very accommodating, communicating through emails all the changes. I even had to change the times 2 hours before we arrived. No problem. Two tables were set up for my group in the corner of the restaurant. It was perfect. Everyone enjoyed their food, service was great, and we didn't have a long wait. I highly recommend Frankie's for anyone or any group, although with groups, space is limited. Thank you from Bridge City Corvette Club

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

In search of something different, we stopped here after our granddaughters softball game that had run past dinnertime for us. We were surprised at how big and accommodating it was, and impressed with both the bar and outdoor eating area. I have to say, I grew up in South Dakota, and when I opened the menu and bison, pheasant and rabbit were featured, I was all in. Finding these selections in Oregon means there's a great chef who's willing to take chances on staff.
I had the bison-morrel (mushroom) risotto which also featured fresh asparagus and peas. It was amazing! Bison was the standout of the dish, and, as promised, the sirloin was medium rare, tender and plentiful. The asparagus and peas were lovely accompaniments, and the risotto was perfectly cooked.
Frankie's has a pasta of the day, and my husband chose that. It was chicken mushroom somethingorother. Not bad, but not nearly as good, or as memorable, as my dish.
Service here was informative and attentive, and our wait time was half the time quoted. It's a bit pricey...especially the drinks...but I think the farm freshness and out- of-the-norm menu justify the pricing.
We will go back!!

Reviewed 10 May 2018

Had a reservation and that worked out fine,but from there it went down hill. Took our server forever to come over and get our drink order. Then even longer to get our drinks. Wanted to know if we wanted apps and we declined. I guess she thought we weren't that hungry because she didn't come back for over 15 minutes. We were starved!! Finally we waved her down after she took the order of another party that came in after us. I ordered a soup with my dinner and thought it would come before dinner, but I was wrong it came with my dinner. Not what I hoped. Food was amazing but the service was awful. She didn't even look at our table unless we made a motion for her to come over. Won't be going back. Prices are higher and service is just not what it should be at that price point.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

Fine dining great chef wonderful menu excellent service patio dining when weather permits great place for a nite out

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

It is hard to describe the food, the flavor, the fusion of goodness. Words escape me and I’m never at a loss for words.

I had the Devils on Horseback appetizer (dates wrapped in bacon) but done in way that made them fit the name. Nothing low calorie here. But very very tasty.

The Royal Burger - pork belly on a burger?!? Oh yeah, and have a beer with it. Don’t skimp and don’t look for it to be small. It’s not.

Truffle fries - pure genius and I’m a genius. Didn’t see that one coming.

Farm to table, locally sourced when possible, wholesome and good.

You cannot beat Frankie’s. Cody Utzman has created another winner here and a long running one by the look of it.