“Good breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 5 July 2017

Enjoyed this restaurant close to the interstate. Found the food quite good and service very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

This was, hands-down, the best breakfast I've ever eaten in a restaurant. It wasn't the fanciest. It wasn't the most expensive. The menu was not the most elaborate. What sets The Original Breakfast apart is its unique menu, the quality of its food, the generous portions (FAT sausages, HUGE beverages), and the taste - which is the most important in my mind. My family is already talking about adjusting our traditional travel plans in order to stop for breakfast in Albany whenever we are passing through.
Oh yeah, the customer service was first-rate. Our waitress, Melody, was fun, bubbly, friendly, personable, and genuine.

2  Thank wilcoxss
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Stop there for breakfast while in town for my son's graduation. The food we had was excellent. The staff was very friendly. Very busy place put did not have to wait longer than 15 minutes to be seated.

1  Thank Jarrod L
Reviewed 16 June 2017

I stopped in to grab a bite of breakfast. I looked at the specials & the menu and found nothing that was light. I asked the server. She said the lightest thing she had was a scramble with sausage and cheese. I left.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Great breakfast! Awesome options...homemade tomatillo sauce on an omlete, corned beef hash, and AWESOME stuffed French toast. Melody was the best and our coffee was always full. Will be going back soon

1  Thank Jacob P

Been to Original Breakfast? Share your experiences!